British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,203

Thanks Ellie! Thanks everyone! I was so scared. :$

I like the train one made out of travel cards.

Do you need ideas?

Love it, Scats! :D

Nice work Robyn. Maybe you'll carry on doing it after the 100 days?

I loved it too SBF:)

Beautifully written and completely original.

Yes, very nice Robyn with a y.

Thank you everyone. :$ And I aaaalways need ideas, Ellie, but I try to base the content on what happens during the day that the postcard is made on. It often fails though!

Hello, the Robyn! How are you? And what sort of postcard did you make today?

I'm making it right now, so you'll have to wait and see! I'm not too bad thanks, Ben, but am now panicking even more about content for said postcards!

Panic on the streets of London!

Well it is panic now - my LJ isn't working!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 17 2010, 7:46 PM BST

Thank you everyone. :$ And I aaaalways need ideas, Ellie, but I try to base the content on what happens during the day that the postcard is made on. It often fails though!

I love the way you use tickets to make things. Think you should make a collage of gig tickets.

I should photograph my bedroom wall! That's where all my gig tickets are - collaged onto one wall of my room along with photos and stuff on numerous connected notice boards. :D

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 18 2010, 11:29 AM BST

I should photograph my bedroom wall! That's where all my gig tickets are - collaged onto one wall of my room along with photos and stuff on numerous connected notice boards. :D

I have my "why I live in London notice board" with all my tickets, wrist bands, medals attached to.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 18 2010, 12:08 PM BST

medals

Jim'll Fix It?