British Comedy Guide

Vote Bussell and win £1000 Page 3

Quote: zooo @ August 4 2010, 2:20 PM BST

OR, you could pay everyone who votes £20!
Forget the £1000. :)

But I'm a winner takes all kind of guy! (or in this case take all and give away a grand)

Quote: David Bussell @ August 4 2010, 2:15 PM BST

Well, yes, that's why I'm trying to sweeten the deal with a cash payout.

Hmmm rumoured cash prizes... Hmmmmmm *weighs up spam against unobtainable fortune*

Maybe, just maybe.

Quote: David Bussell @ August 4 2010, 2:21 PM BST

But I'm a winner takes all kind of guy! (or in this case take all and give away a grand)

Will you have an impartial witness? Which machine will you be using to choose the balls?

Can't seem to complete the registration process.
I'll try again at home.

Why is everyone getting worried about the cash prize, everyone knows that Steve Sunshine wins everything on the BCG. :)

I'll be casting a vote later.

Here's the thing - I'm not Camelot.

You can take me on my word or simply choose not to enter. That's the risk you take entering just about any contest and it's the same here. All I can say is that someone is going to be getting a grand if I win and I'll do my utmost to demonstrate fairness in randomly selecting that individual.

If you want to stand a chance of being that cash winner you should spend two minutes signing up and voting. If you're not interested then save your time and stay away. Spin the wheel or don't.

Quote: David Bussell @ August 4 2010, 2:35 PM BST

You can take me on my word or simply choose not to enter. That's the risk you take entering just about any contest and it's the same here. All I can say is that someone is going to be getting a grand if I win and I'll do my utmost to demonstrate fairness in randomly selecting that individual.

If you want to stand a chance of being that cash winner you should spend two minutes signing up and voting. If you're not interested then save your time and stay away. Spin the wheel or don't.

Laughing out loud

This all seems a bit amatuerish for you David, I was expecting glitz and coloured balls. And a robot of some kind. You've changed.

;)

I was only joking. :P

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 4 2010, 2:41 PM BST

This all seems a bit amatuerish for you David, I was expecting glitz and coloured balls. And a robot of some kind. You've changed.

Naturally I'll be blind firing a flaming crossbow bolt into a a wall covered in balloons painted to look like the heads of each individual voter. That's precisely what I meant by fair selection.

Quote: David Bussell @ August 4 2010, 2:48 PM BST

Naturally I'll be blind firing a flaming crossbow bolt into a a wall covered in balloons painted to look like the heads of each individual voter. That's precisely what I meant by fair selection.

Then, I'm in.

Done.

Voted.

Now where's my grand? Angry

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 4 2010, 3:01 PM BST

Voted.

Now where's my grand? Angry

At this rate it's going to be converted to pennies and smelted to make a copper spear I hurl at you from the top of a steeple.

Cool, Omen-esque.

Bugger me Bussell. That was too long-a sign upper process! I want me money biatch!

F**king hell Dave, can't you get a proper job. I don't ask you to wash the blood off my cab.