British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,194

Hi,

My name is Paul and I'm an online marketing guru who is making more in a single month than most people make in a year! I'm not writing to you to boast; actually, I am finally revealing my top money making opportunity right here on this website and I wanted to share it with you:

http://

I'm not here to make claims of big online income without some kind of PROOF to back it up, so if you stop by my website I will show you verified evidence so that you know I am telling it like it is.

Take a few minutes and check out my site: http://

Best Regards,

Paul

If he's so damn clever why does he need me?

Anyone remember Horace Batchelor?

Why didn't he just follow his own method and retire somewhere nice instead of bothering us Radio Luxemboug listeners ?

>_<

This is fantastic:

http://www.ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=81820

Facial hair really is so very wrong.

Quote: Aaron @ August 1 2010, 1:44 AM BST

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Aaron @ August 1 2010, 1:44 AM BST

*Fondles his beard*

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 1 2010, 11:20 AM BST

*Fondles his beard*

No, that's my beard.

(Don't stop)

Aaron looks the type who could probably grow only very, very fine hairs on his chin and nowhere else.

I'd never want a beard. I'd like some nice designer stubble, but my stubble's very scruffy.

I LOVE beards.

Mine is magnificent.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 1 2010, 1:23 PM BST

I LOVE beards.

You'd love Matthew Lewis Stott then!

My beard was getting long, around 3" or so and the locals in the Coronet pub on Wednesdays were greeting me with patronising smiles as if I was Rip-van-Winkle or something...

So I've trimmed most of it down to just a quarter inch long.

When I was in my mid-teens, my friends and I used to like shouting "BEARD!" at anyone we saw with a beard.

Quote: Ben @ August 2 2010, 11:04 AM BST

When I was in my mid-teens, my friends and I used to like shouting "BEARD!" at anyone we saw with a beard.

I have no idea why, but I have just laughed at loud at this Laughing out loud

Will Shakespeare would probably have shouted back: "No! BARD"

Quote: Will Cam @ August 2 2010, 11:09 AM BST

I have no idea why, but I have just laughed at loud at this Laughing out loud

It probably all started with a piece of cloth, Will. You were cut from it and then, 40 years later, I too was cut from it.

We had a teacher at school who we would only refer to as Hairy Evans, just because he had a neatly trimmed beard. He seemed to be okay about it, but I reckon it scarred him deeply.