British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 188

Jails are heaving. This is probably a boom time to commit a crime since the chances are you won't get jail.

Quote: chipolata @ July 30 2010, 3:41 PM BST

Jails are heaving. This is probably a boom time to commit a crime since the chances are you won't get jail.

Suggestions:

1) Stack them on top of each other like sardines.
2) Encourage cannibalism amongst the inmates.
3) Build more prisons.

Prison ships!

All costs money. No money left in Britain.

How about building a huge wall around London where nothing can get out? Nothing to do with crime, I'd just like to see that happen.

Huge walls cost money.

Quote: chipolata @ July 30 2010, 5:06 PM BST

Huge walls cost money.

They're surprisingly cheap if constructed from the bones of worked-to-death inmates using prison labor.

Quote: Lee Henman @ July 30 2010, 5:04 PM BST

How about building a huge wall around London where nothing can get out? Nothing to do with crime, I'd just like to see that happen.

Sounds more like protecting the only really worthwhile bit of the country from the north.

Quote: Aaron @ July 30 2010, 6:00 PM BST

Sounds more like protecting the only really worthwhile bit of the country from the north.

Careful. You're not exactly a productive member of society. You'll be next into the wall once we've run out of prisoners.

He provides this place which keeps all you reprobates out of mischief and off the streets. I'm sure anyone would find him an essential member of society.

Quote: zooo @ July 30 2010, 7:12 PM BST

He provides this place which keeps all you reprobates out of mischief and off the streets. I'm sure anyone would find him an essential member of society.

Phooey! I field twenty emails a day from Chortle asking me to take my "voice" over there!

Pfffff I say.
Pfffff!

Quote: zooo @ July 30 2010, 7:17 PM BST

Pfffff I say.
Pfffff!

*looks for hanky*

Quote: chipolata @ July 30 2010, 7:14 PM BST

Phooey! I field twenty emails a day from Chortle asking me to take my "voice" over there!

Please do take up their offer. Unimpressed

Where are we all going wrong eh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-10820107