British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,191

Can't believe I just read this whole page. http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicchems.html

Gotta love conspiracy theories!

I want to read it but it hurts my eyes, like some sort of eye-hurting conspiracy!

Haha, yes it is a bit eye hurty, white type on black is evil. I highlighted all the text to turn it magically into blue on white.

What was the overall point?

Erm, that those unusual fat contrails that you see in the sky that come from planes, are in fact chemtrails, which the government are spreading over the general public and making them sick.

They don't know why. :/

Oh. Hopefully it's to give us all superpowers.

Quote: zooo @ July 26 2010, 12:38 PM BST

Erm, that those unusual fat contrails that you see in the sky that come from planes, are in fact chemtrails, which the government are spreading over the general public and making them sick.

Everyone I've known who was a chemtrail freak has been either schizophrenic or a moron - often both.

You know that part of your lower back/bottom, where you're not sure if it's technically your lower back or you bottom ? Well mine's itchy.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 26 2010, 2:53 PM BST

You know that part of your lower back/bottom, where you're not sure if it's technically your lower back or you bottom ? Well mine's itchy.

Is it below or above the underwear line? That's how I decide if it's back or ass.

It's questionable. Dependant on whether you are wearing low slung on high waisted pants.

It's okay, I just did a wiggle on my office chair while noone was watching and it went away.

Close call though.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 26 2010, 3:33 PM BST

It's questionable. Dependant on whether you are wearing low slung on high waisted pants. It's okay, I just did a wiggle on my office chair while noone was watching and it went away. Close call though.

Are you single, Nat?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 26 2010, 3:33 PM BST

It's questionable. Dependant on whether you are wearing low slung on high waisted pants.

?? There are different types of pants?? I thought they all came in packs of ten from Tesco. "Other supermarkets are available."

Quote: Gavin @ July 26 2010, 3:35 PM BST

?? There are different types of pants??

Sure, I hear Ben Ricketts sports the crotchless type.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 26 2010, 3:37 PM BST

Sure, I hear Ben Ricketts sports the crotchless type.

Doesn't surprise me. He seems the type.

Quote: chipolata @ July 26 2010, 3:35 PM BST

Are you single, Nat?

No, I just give the air of an unloveable wierdo.

I am working on it though.