British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 179

"she needs to get a grip, he clearly did and enjoyed it!" :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1296210/Flying-donkey-shocks-Russian-beachgoers-parasailing-firms-sick-stunt.html

I hope they catch the c**ts responsible and charge them.

Christ on a bike.

F**king hell. Don't think I'll be watching the video.

On a similar bent, just saw a man on the news who caught a squirrel in his garden (who'd had the temerity to eat the food the man was putting out for the birds) and drowned it in a bucket.

Twat. You could tell in his interview he didn't think he'd done anything remotely wrong.

Quote: zooo @ July 20 2010, 6:52 PM BST

F**king hell. Don't think I'll be watching the video.

On a similar bent, just saw a man on the news who caught a squirrel in his garden (who'd had the temerity to eat the food the man was putting out for the birds) and drowned it in a bucket.

Twat. You could tell in his interview he didn't think he'd done anything remotely wrong.

To be fair. I'd drown the man in a bucket and not think I'd done anything wrong.

Do it!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10698995

What a knob - and even bigger knobs who'll buy the thing.

I hope that it's been screened.

Squirrels are vermin

Squirrels are vermin

So are dogs.
A person who will drown an animal which is minding its own business, just because it doesn't fit in with his plans is a f**kwit.

Quote: sootyj @ July 20 2010, 8:27 PM BST

Squirrels are ermin

I Wondered why your fur coat had acorns in the pockets.

grey squirrels are american colonist wiping out our beautiful red squirrels

wild dogs are also vermin

and what would you suggest squirrel prison?

F**k.In.Hell. Look at that donkey go! :O Disgusting behaviour.

Of course, if it wasn't a furry/nice creature no one would give a f**k.

The squirrel wasn't brandishing a shotgun, murdering red squirrels! It was eating some f**king nuts.

I've seen one red squirrel in my life, when I was about 5. I think that issue is well and truly over. Get over it. :)

Quote: sootyj @ July 20 2010, 8:38 PM BST

grey squirrels are american colonist wiping out our beautiful red squirrels

Man brought them here. We're to blame not the grey squirrel, that's nature.

Quote: zooo @ July 20 2010, 8:42 PM BST

The squirrel wasn't brandishing a shotgun, murdering red squirrels! It was eating some f**king nuts.

I've seen one red squirrel in my life, when I was about 5. I think that issue is well and truly over. Get over it. :)

theres a colony on the isle of white if we kill all the grey interlopers they can return

also small birds if squirrels take their nuts

i think the donkey looks like it was having a laugh

xtreme donkey rides here wr come