British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 176

Quote: Tuumble @ July 15 2010, 9:59 AM BST

Iron Mike Tyson loving life in Peterborough

He's a vegan? And yet I don't recall hearing a gag about his ear-biting tendencies.

I had a shit in a water fountain in Frankfurt. The next day I saw kiddies bobbing about in the water along with my gigantasaurous poo.
I really was quite proud of myself.

Blobbie Williams has officially rejoined Take That!

*does a happy jig*

Quote: Nogget @ July 13 2010, 9:37 PM BST

I want to know why there are women-only pool sessions, but nothing for men. This sexual discrimination means that very often, I'm unable to get to swim.

Because you're a big gay.

But generally men don't ask for it. There are lots of men only clubs like the SAS. Given a choice between swimming with a bunch of women in nasty one piece swim suits and menstrual cramps. And jumping through a window with a machine gun to obliterate terrorist bastards,

I know which one I'd prefer.

Quote: zooo @ July 15 2010, 3:43 PM BST

Blobbie Williams has officially rejoined Take That!

*does a happy jig*

Why have they done that? They were doing great without him; is it just because they've been back a while, so this move is a little extra publicity and interest bump? He would seem to me to be too much of his own thing now to comfortably slip into the band.

Dunno. But it will be interesting to see what happens!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 15 2010, 5:00 PM BST

They were doing great without him

Woofter.

Quote: sootyj @ July 15 2010, 4:13 PM BST

Given a choice between swimming with a bunch of women in nasty one piece swim suits and menstrual cramps. And jumping through a window with a machine gun to obliterate terrorist bastards,

I know which one I'd prefer.

I don't mind swimming with them, but I don't like it when I have to stay out to let them swim alone. I suspect it's really some sort of secret aquatic coven, and the pool transforms into a huge cauldron.

It's so they can use the outboard motors hidden in their fannys.

It's so the fat/old ones or women who are a bit shy about wearing hardly anything can go and exercise without feeling embarrassed that men are leching over them/judging them/laughing at their bodies.

:)

what about funny shaped men?

what about funny shaped men?

Well they should sort out a mens private swim for themselves!
We can't do everything for you...

yeh well we can use the toilet faster

And leave it in more of a mess. :)

Quote: zooo @ July 15 2010, 9:15 PM BST

And leave it in more of a mess. :)

Nah, women always leave crap everywhere in the loo. Little things hanging around, trinkets, endless beauty products, little arrangement of ornaments, etc