Quote: zooo @ June 30 2010, 11:07 PM BST

That bloody God!

:O Careful! He'll smite you!

He smite, or he smite not.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 30 2010, 11:26 PM BST

He smite, or he smite not.

>_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn6DELVwXjU&feature=youtu.be

Lolz. Couldn't have been written better by Chris Morris.

Quote: zooo @ June 30 2010, 11:38 PM BST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn6DELVwXjU&feature=youtu.be Lolz. Couldn't have been written better by Chris Morris.

Laughing out loud Yet what she says makes sense! She could have been that woman!

If Scabby did something with her hair and face and clothes she'd be quite attractive.

I saw a clip of her acting on Casualty on You Tube. She was prettier than she looks in the house.

Quote: zooo @ July 1 2010, 10:57 PM BST

I saw a clip of her acting on Casualty on You Tube. She was prettier than she looks in the house.

She's got low self-esteem that leads her to hide behing silly clothes and tantrums... Rightho, whose next for the Chip Couch? ;)

I'm watching now (on +1), Dave really is creepy with his laugh.

I love 'the tree'. "Oi! You with four different haircuts on your head!" :D

Hahaha it's really laying into Ben. He is a boring twat though.

:O Big Brother's gone off air!

:O It's back. Ben's doing the worst stand up ever.

Sunshines out then.

We're talking BB not BCG so don't get your hopes up.
Unimpressed

I hope that Sunshine's eviction proves to all those women in their 20's. 30's and even their 40's, that wearing loads of glitter and sequins does not make you 'cute'!

I like Sunshine. I think the toxic Scabby and Coiiivaa split the vote rather like two Tony Coward jokes in a Twitter joke competition.

Quote: chipolata @ July 2 2010, 11:11 PM BST

I like Sunshine.

Wuv you too Chip
Lovey

Was surprised that Davina said Sunshine and Keeva both got around 40%. which means Shabby only got 20%. I'd have thought people would feel most strongly about her.