British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 577

Quote: Godot Taxis @ June 26 2010, 2:22 PM BST

If you don't like what I write about the show you could always debate it with me rather than ignoring my posts completely which is what almost everyone in this thread does at the moment.

You can always rely on me to comment on your posts, someone has to persistently point out your wrongness! But you can hardly be surprised if one or two people didn't want to. I'm pretty sure one or two people ignore me, certainly seems that way with one poster from the amount of times I quoted their posts with replies recently that are then never commented on by the original poster. Can't say I'm bothered.

I agree with a lot of you comments Godot, but I tend to say what I want myself.

There's too much 'old' Who stuff in this thread, and when there are pages of it I just skip the lot.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 26 2010, 2:37 PM BST

I'm pretty sure one or two people ignore me,

Yo.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 26 2010, 2:37 PM BST

I'm pretty sure one or two people ignore me, certainly seems that way with one poster from the amount of times I quoted their posts with replies recently that are then never commented on by the original poster.

Aren't there always people who avoid other peoples comments? I could name a couple that never reply to my comments. I often think about being rude to them just to see if they'd finally comment, but I wouldn't.

Perhaps we should have a dislike and dislike button for every post? I didn't think Godot had commented on last Saturdays ep? I broadly agree with him anyway.

*dislikes*

;)

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 26 2010, 3:04 PM BST

*dislikes* ;)

*agonises whether to respond to Putters post or not*

Quote: chipolata @ June 26 2010, 3:08 PM BST

*agonises whether to respond to Putters post or not*

I wouldn't bother he's a phony.

:P

:D Stop stalking me.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 26 2010, 3:11 PM BST

:D Stop stalking me.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud !!!

Quote: chipolata @ June 26 2010, 3:01 PM BST

I didn't think Godot had commented on last Saturdays ep?

He didn't.

Quote: Gavin @ June 26 2010, 2:54 PM BST

Yo.

But you just have!

Well it's a two parter. Hopefully some lively discussion to follow this series' conclusion.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 26 2010, 2:58 PM BST

Aren't always people who avoid other peoples comments? I could name a couple that never reply to my comments.

Yes.

Alright that was f**king awesome.

That was rather fun!