British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 570

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 21 2010, 10:00 AM BST

I think the Doctor has been preparing some sort of escape throughout the series; remember the alternate Doctor appearing in the second Angel's episode, asking Amy to remember something.

I hope that Moffat uses it as a way of setting up the next series. Obviously this series he had to pick up where RTD left off and bed in a new Doctor, thus limiting his options, but I hope that next year he really opens his wings and does something a bit different with Who. A bit more of what the shows he wrote for RTD promised.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 20 2010, 9:47 PM BST

We've seen the Master use the Tardis anyway.
So we know that the Doctor isn't the only person who can pilot it.

We've also seen Romana, Nyssa and Adric pilot the TARDIS.

Also, Amy (under The Doctor's instruction).

Witty Who-based comments invited.

"Its centrifugal force is Matt Smith, the best Doctor since Tom Baker...a man who gives every impression of bringing things together only at the very last moment and who may very well be doing just that."
Andrew Billen, The Times

The girl playing Yoko.
Isn't she the one from Torchwood?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 21 2010, 1:50 PM BST

The girl playing Yoko.
Isn't she the one from Torchwood?

Yus.

She was in the first series of new Who as well, in the Slitheen two parter, examining the pig in a space suit.

Quote: chipolata @ June 21 2010, 9:58 AM BST

Since we're playing Theory Roulette, my latest is that the Doctor's in his little box for two thousand years, during which time the Alliance of Monsters makes Earth a living hell and generally f**k up the entire universe. The Doc realises that the only way to save everything is to destroy the Tardis, create a new big bang, and literally reset the entire universe.

And if that happens Moffat's got a blank slate to do what he likes with future series, including bringing the Timelords in as they'd no longer be time locked.

Nah, After being locked in the box for two million or billion years he is finally freed but is as mad as a hatter and IS no longer calling himself the Doctor, instead he calls himself the MASTER.

Is Pandora supposed to be Amy then???

You can see where I am going with this?? :D

Pandora's box is Amy's fanny? And the Dr gets stuck in as well as her crack?

You have a filthy mind MrP

Thank you :)

Quote: Marc P @ June 21 2010, 2:38 PM BST

Is Pandora supposed to be Amy then??? You can see where I am going with this?? :D

Smut. Rolling eyes

Quote: billwill @ June 21 2010, 2:32 PM BST

Nah, After being locked in the box for two million or billion years he is finally freed but is as mad as a hatter and IS no longer calling himself the Doctor, instead he calls himself the MASTER.

No. :)

Noel Edmonds is revealed to be the Valiard and rescuses the Dr in a celestial game of Deal or No Deal.