British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 567

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 20 2010, 9:59 PM BST

Could be, or they just decided to use every costume they had in my dress up box!

Was the gimp suit being industrially cleaned again?

And that Sontarran died in his last episode.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 20 2010, 9:59 PM BST

Could be, or they just decided to use every costume they had in the dress up box!

Exactly.
It's understandable with the budgets they have.

Quote: sootyj @ June 20 2010, 9:58 PM BST

Silurians are not a spacefaring race in the Roman era. And the Siccorax are unimportant scavengers. So it would seem unlikely these races shouldn't be part of the alliance. Suggesting these are pretend villains from someone's imagination.

And Judoon aren't really baddies are they? Nor are Slitheen - they were just a family looking for a home. And when did the Nestene consciousness create these human-auton hybrids? Anyone think the episode Amy's Choice might come to mind next week?

Quote: sootyj @ June 20 2010, 10:01 PM BST

But he could be from the same clone hatching...maybe?

Quote: sootyj @ June 20 2010, 10:01 PM BST

Yes, but obviously, being a series that travels back and forth in time, this could be set before then. Or they just didn't want to fork out for a new mask.

Quote: Gagsy @ June 20 2010, 10:02 PM BST

But he could be from the same clone hatching...maybe?

And this, they are clones.

They are all clones.

But I thought the Silurians were all asleep anyway.

Quote: Badge @ June 20 2010, 10:02 PM BST

And Judoon aren't really baddies are they?

But they are some sort of Space Police, so if the whole of space was threatened, I imagine they'd be up for helping sort it.

And Judoon aren't really baddies are they? Nor are Slitheen - they were just a family looking for a home. And when did the Nestene consciousness create these human-auton hybrids?

?? I thought they were just Autons who thought, until activated, that they were human, not that they're hybrids? Where was that mentioned?

Nor are Slitheen - they were just a family looking for a home.

They were actually going to destroy Earth and sell it off (as fuel or somesuch?)
Seems pretty bad to me!

But they're just ace. I want to be a Judoon when I grow up.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 20 2010, 10:03 PM BST

But I thought the Silurians were all asleep anyway.

Who knows when they are from? or if they are even from the same dwelling we saw earlier?

Quote: Gagsy @ June 20 2010, 10:05 PM BST

They were actually going to destroy Earth and sell it off (as fuel or somesuch?)
Seems pretty bad to me!

Quite.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 20 2010, 10:05 PM BST

?? I thought they were just Autons who thought, until activated, that they were human, not that they're hybrids? Where was that mentioned?

Previously Autons were lifeless plastic automatons, but in the first episode of new Who they developed the ability to copy peoplel.

Rory as a half Auton hybrid would be ace. Especially if he sits on a radiator and melts, so Amy weep over his puddle.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 20 2010, 10:06 PM BST

Who knows when they are from? or if they are even from the same dwelling we saw earlier?

I know.
I just wanted to join in with the pointless questions.

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Gagsy @ June 20 2010, 10:05 PM BST

Seems pretty bad to me!

Nu that's what BPs doing anyway?

Little bit of politics I thang u.

Quote: sootyj @ June 20 2010, 10:05 PM BST

But they're just ace. I want to be a Judoon when I grow up.

BoH Soh Jo Mo Fo Bo Jo...

:)

Quote: sootyj @ June 20 2010, 10:07 PM BST

Previously Autons were lifeless plastic automatons, but in the first episode of new Who they developed the ability to copy peoplel.

Well yes, but they're not human hybrids, they're just copies, as normal.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 20 2010, 10:08 PM BST

I know.
I just wanted to join in with the pointless questions.

Whistling nnocently

:D