British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 562

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2010, 10:19 PM BST

The 8 year old me was scared.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Badge @ June 19 2010, 10:19 PM BST

Did River leave the brakes on?

No I think the spoilers weren't working properly.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 19 2010, 10:22 PM BST

No I think the spoilers weren't working properly.

:D

Quote: Badge @ June 19 2010, 10:19 PM BST

Did River leave the brakes on?

That's quite sexist Badge! I'm just glad she didn't have to parallel park it!

It's not easy, nor is doing a three point turn in four dimensions.

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2010, 7:53 PM BST

I know, but try not to let that inevitable shit storm stop you from joining in on the thread. I almost couldn't be bothered to say the bits I enjoyed, as I'll be told I'm a moron in a moment for enjoying it. But f**k that.
:)

I <3 you, zooo.

Yay!

Mind you I don't think anyone has been called a moron for enjoying it have they?

Quote: Badge @ June 19 2010, 10:36 PM BST

Mind you I don't think anyone has been called a moron for enjoying it have they?

Certain members have yet to weigh in on this particular episode, so there's time!

Maybe they'll refrain, just to spite us. :(

A opinion is a considered response, a reaction isn't. So an opinion - or an informed opinion, if you like, is a reasoned take on something not just - 'I like it or I hate it so there.' However, saying I just liked it so there is also fair enough without having to justify it. If one engages in debate the 'opinion' has to be explained I guess. Liked a lot of tonight's need to see how it shapes up with the second part,

Quote: Marc P @ June 19 2010, 10:47 PM BST

A opinion is a considered response, a reaction isn't. So an opinion - or an informed opinion, if you like, is a reasoned take on something not just - 'I like it or I hate it so there.' However, saying I just liked it so there is also fair enough without having to justify it. If one engages in debate the 'opinion' has to be explained I guess. Liked a lot of tonight's need to see how it shapes up with the second part,

Rolling eyes

Are you replying to something I deleted, Marc??

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 19 2010, 10:49 PM BST

Are you replying to something I deleted, Marc??

I think you will find Dr Matt I am in you corner most of the time so probably not! :)

I know what you mean zooo, after all the comments on here, I was a bit embarressed that I'd enjoyed the VVG episode so much.

I tend to try and enjoy programmes rather than dissect them, it takes the fun out of it.