British Comedy Guide

Big Brother final season Page 8

Quote: chipolata @ June 12 2010, 8:58 PM BST

I feel the same about the BCG. I miss the early innocent years.

I know what you mean. I often think back to 2007 and can't believe how gentle it was. Even Aaron was polite.

I like the Beyonce lookalike, she finds giving blowjobs a challenge. And I like a good challenge.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 12 2010, 11:19 PM BST

I like the Beyonce lookalike, she finds giving blowjobs a challenge.

It is tricky.

:D Have you had that rib removed yet? That'll help.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 12 2010, 11:24 PM BST

:D Have you had that rib removed yet? That'll help.

:D

I feel sorry for the mole, I hope he gets in.

He did. The whiny girl is crying because everyone thought she was the mole.

Quote: sootyj @ June 13 2010, 10:14 PM BST

He did. The whiny girl is crying because everyone thought she was the mole.

Oh thanks, I probably should've said I'm watching on +1.

Excellent secret mission for Mario there. Brilliant.

Quote: will Cam @ June 11 2010, 11:01 PM BST

I'll be in your gang.

This program is shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,

Yeah, but, what do you reallythink?

Steve's story of how he lost his legs is f**king mental.

Tell us tell us!

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 14 2010, 10:15 PM BST

Steve's story of how he lost his legs is f**king mental.

They set a dog on him after blowing him up. That's not cricket.

Just woke up and bang!, there they were, gone.

Quote: chipolata @ June 14 2010, 10:19 PM BST

They set a dog on him after blowing him up. That's not cricket.

I know! That's f**king nasty.

Yes, more nasty that blowing people up in the first place.

Quote: zooo @ June 14 2010, 10:18 PM BST

Tell us tell us!

Watch it yourself Leecher!! :P

Did someone just ask "what's your favouite sandwich"? Is Leevil in the house?