British Comedy Guide

Big Brother final season Page 7

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 10 2010, 3:46 PM BST

Wow 40m (130ft) apparently.

Watching this task now on +1

I've only caught snippets, but there's a distinct lack of hatred. :(

It'll build, it always does.

Not from me. I despise them all, and I've not seen a second of it.

Actually the Beyonce lookalike and bobble hat boy are bitching right now.

Quote: Rob H @ June 11 2010, 10:31 PM BST

Not from me. I despise them all, and I've not seen a second of it.

I'll be in your gang.

This program is shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, shit, shit, shit,shit,shit,shit,

You two.. With your well reasoned arguments you convinced me not to watch again. I can't believe I hadn't realised! :O

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 11 2010, 11:09 PM BST

You two.. With your well reasoned arguments you convinced me not to watch again. I can't believe I hadn't realised! :O

:D maybe we should go into politics?

Now you've lost me.

Mixed feelings about Big Brother ending; on the one hand it is the worst television programme ever; on the other hand I am never going to sell this sketch now.

In the Big Brother House

I liked the first 6 series apart from series 4, but it got too obsessed with topping itself each series after that. The mundaneness of the first series seems quite lovely now.

Yes, the innocence of the first one or two, when a kiss was a big deal, is nice. Compared to the skanky more recent series' when it's acceptable to shag in the pool or under the table.

The current lot don't seem too horrible though. From the tiny amount I've seen.

You're a puritan, zooo! And that's why we love you!

Quote: zooo @ June 12 2010, 8:45 PM BST

Yes, the innocence of the first one or two, when a kiss was a big deal, is nice. Compared to the skanky more recent series' when it's acceptable to shag in the pool or under the table.

I feel the same about the BCG. I miss the early innocent years.

Who was kissing then? :O