Who are you????

I'm Bat Shit!

*Throws self off roof and lands on pavement*

Laughing out loud

Splat Man!

Quote: Leevil @ June 8 2010, 12:47 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Splat Man!

Getting worried Lee not seen a pun in ages.

Quote: Aaron @ June 8 2010, 12:32 PM BST

WTF? This whole page is batshit weird.

And I didn't like to be rude and interrupt them !

Thank you!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/surrey/10265461.stm

Cute name for the duck.

How cuute!

Lol at name.

Quote: zooo @ June 8 2010, 2:33 PM BST

How cuute!

A pair of tiny birds made a nest in a very small watering can that's sitting on my patio table. They get quite upset ever Tuesday evening when I go out there to brew a 5-gallon kettle of beer. Last week I peered inside and saw an even tinier little bird with a gaping beak staring back at me.

So I collected some bugs and worms from the garden, chewed them up and spat them in his mouth. I'm a nature lover.

Quote: DaButt @ June 8 2010, 2:57 PM BST

A pair of tiny birds made a nest in a very small watering can that's sitting on my patio table. They get quite upset ever Tuesday evening when I go out there to brew a 5-gallon kettle of beer. Last week I peered inside and saw an even tinier little bird with a gaping beak staring back at me.

So I collected some bugs and worms from the garden, chewed them up and spat them in his mouth. I'm a nature lover.

Do you know what species it was, Dabutt?

Quote: The Giggle-o @ June 8 2010, 3:13 PM BST

Do you know what species it was, Dabutt?

No, but it's very small. The eggs were only about a centimeter long. Maybe I'll get a photo of the bird and look it up.

:O

Laughing out loud

A friend of My cousins was stopped by the police today and told to remove her England flags from her car as they were causing offence.
She refused.

Still nice to see the police will be busy over the next month.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 8 2010, 11:13 PM BST

A friend of My cousins was stopped by the police today and told to remove her England flags from her car as they were causing offence.
She refused.

Still nice to see the police will be busy over the next month.

Quite right too ! Her flags are annoying me and I don't know her or where she lives !

Flags annoy me too.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 8 2010, 11:13 PM BST

She refused.

All of our police cars have American flags on them. Many police uniforms do, too.