British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,170

Hee.

Is it real?
It looks both a bit real and a bit fake to me.

Can someone tell me if Vampires are still cool? Or with twilight would things with Vampires be classed as uncool?

Vampires are gay.

Are they coming on our cruise?

Quote: bigfella @ June 3 2010, 10:45 PM BST

Are they coming on our cruise?

Tom?

Ha! They're not that gay.

Quote: bigfella @ June 3 2010, 10:43 PM BST

Can someone tell me if Vampires are still cool? Or with twilight would things with Vampires be classed as uncool?

But when did vampires stop being scary and become shit. There must've been a certain point in time, or maybe they're just overused nowadays.

Depends who you ask I suppose. 12 year old girls might still think vampires are cool, but to others, the whole Twilight bollocks may have sullied the good name of vampires for a bit.

Vampires are overused nowadays, but as True Blood and Let The Right One In prove, they can still be cool.

There's only one Christopher Lee

One Christopher Lee

There's only one Christopher Lee !

You're goin' to get your f*ckin' neck bitten !

Quote: chipolata @ June 3 2010, 11:13 PM BST

Let The Right One In

I think I saw the end of that the other night. It did looks pretty interesting. There was an ace scene at a swimming pool.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 3 2010, 10:49 PM BST

But when did vampires stop being scary and become shit. There must've been a certain point in time, or maybe they're just overused nowadays.

Interview with the Vampire.

Too many Vampires around at the moment at the moment.

What about some kind of weird Vampire / Warlock cross thing? Would that be cool.

This is what happens when you can't sleep at night.

Quote: Gavin @ June 4 2010, 12:38 AM BST

Interview with the Vampire.

Did we get From Dusk Til Dawn after that though? That was ok.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 4 2010, 7:57 AM BST

Did we get From Dusk Til Dawn after that though? That was ok.

Hardly a proper vampire film though, and the vamps weren't scary in that just numerous.

30 Days Of Night was a decent recent vampire flick. So was Daywalkers. And the Blade films. Scary? No. But is anything?