British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 142

Quote: DaButt @ June 2 2010, 5:39 PM BST

Sorry to read that you've had your own shooting rampage. :(

In Cumbria too, my home county! Quite dissapointed I don't recognise the person.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 2 2010, 5:47 PM BST

Quite dissapointed I don't recognise the person.

I doubt anyone will recognize him after he's shot himself in the head. Pity he didn't do it before he killed a dozen innocent people.

If he'd just got six more he'd have got the British Spree Killing Record. Rolling eyes

I think that he was getting people who watch Britain's Got Talent. A kind of self-determining but externally achieved Darwinism.

I'm looking forward to hearing his reason (if he left a letter or told anyone, or anything).
I bet it's an astoundingly crap reason. It's usually something like 'my wife's moving abroad with my kids' or 'I had an argument with a friend'.

Quote: zooo @ June 2 2010, 8:15 PM BST

I'm looking forward to hearing his reason (if he left a letter or told anyone, or anything). I bet it's an astoundingly crap reason. It's usually something like 'my wife's moving abroad with my kids' or 'I had an argument with a friend'.

Sometimes you can be so judgemental, zooo.

It's my main personality trait. ;)

Quote: zooo @ June 2 2010, 8:30 PM BST

It's my main personality trait. ;)

That and Clueless Muslim Baiting. The poor halfwit didn't even know what a homosexual was and you were quizzing him about Islams position on it!

Teehee. I think the thread got closed before he even read it.
Anyway I was asking his personal opinion, which I was actually interested in, not Islam's, which I'm not.

Ah bless !

He's just trying to make a life for himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1282618/Bin-chavs-Lotto-lout-Michael-Carroll-set-return-old-job-blowing-9-7m-win.html

Sorry about the source btw.

Never heard of that guy before. What a massive tit to waste all of that money - but at least he's getting back to work and not scrounging.

Quote: Aaron @ June 3 2010, 12:17 AM BST

Never heard of that guy before. What a massive tit to waste all of that money - but at least he's getting back to work and not scrounging.

That.

But heavier on the what a tit part. All on drugs and crap. What an obscene waste.

Quote: Aaron @ June 3 2010, 12:17 AM BST

Spoken like a true Coalitionist !

Nick would be proud of you !

:P

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 3 2010, 12:12 AM BST

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1282618/Bin-chavs-Lotto-lout-Michael-Carroll-set-return-old-job-blowing-9-7m-win.html

£200 a week? Is that even minimum wage?

I remember watching a documentary about this guy.

Quote: DaButt @ June 3 2010, 12:55 AM BST

£200 a week? Is that even minimum wage?

Yes. £5.80 per hour. That makes 34 and a half hours to £200; very unlikely that bin men work almost 7 hours a day.