British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 474

I really like Matt Smith! He's definitely got his attractive qualities too. Although only as the Doctor, having said that, where as Tennant is always pretty.

Quote: jacparov @ May 16 2010, 10:50 PM BST

I just wondered because in Byron's: On The Death Of A Young Lady - it mentions weeping angels. There is also a poem called The Dream which had some similarites to this weeks episode, at least to me it felt that way.

*nod* I can defintely see it.

He also wrote The Vampyre, no?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 16 2010, 12:30 PM BST

I notice there was another reference to the Doc banging Elizabeth I last night. Got me thinking... I wonder what the Doctor's wang is like? I mean, is it like a normal man's wang, or is it sonic or something?

Stott, answers please.

He's got two hearts so maybe he has TWO of them & either one or three balls.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 16 2010, 2:54 PM BST

According to my darling little brother "If people say that men's hearts are in their cocks, the Doctor must have two".

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 16 2010, 10:56 PM BST

Yeah.. I know, but I hadn't read your post when I posted mine..
So there !

:D

The Doctor should be above sex. The thought of him having sex is wrong.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 16 2010, 10:52 PM BST

I really like Matt Smith! He's definitely got his attractive qualities too. Although only as the Doctor, having said that, where as Tennant is always pretty.

*nod* I can defintely see it.

He also wrote The Vampyre, no?

I haven't read The Vampyre - but a quick look on wiki suggests it was Polidori but inspired on Fragment Of A Novel.

Quote: chipolata @ May 16 2010, 11:05 PM BST

Correctamondo.

Quote: zooo @ May 16 2010, 10:49 PM BST

Maybe she meant her eyes.

:)

She maybe just misses David? Did she like him?

She's watched the first 5 that have aired over here so far, and she keeps commenting that he's not as good as David (as she prefers to refer to him). :)

I asked her why her stomach hurts when he's on and her answer follows:

My heart is sad that my Doctor is gone, and there's too much sad there, so it travels to my tummy.

I like my kids. <3

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Quote: jacparov @ May 16 2010, 11:07 PM BST

I haven't read The Vampyre - but a quick look on wiki suggests it was Polidori but inspired on Fragment Of A Novel.

Yeah, he started it when away with the Shelleys, then Polidori took over...I think...

Quote: AndreaLynne @ May 16 2010, 11:10 PM BST

She's watched the first 5 that have aired over here so far, and she keeps commenting that he's not as good as David (as she prefers to refer to him). :)

I asked her why her stomach hurts when he's on and her answer follows:

My heart is sad that my Doctor is gone, and there's too much sad there, so it travels to my tummy.

I like my kids. <3

Aw! Hug for her.

Connor doesn't care for Matt Smith too much. His gripe is that his outfit is awful and he needs longer pants. But he grew up with David Tennant too, so I think it's an adjustment to something new.

Quote: chipolata @ May 16 2010, 11:05 PM BST

That's what I thought too.

But I always feel like that after I ejaculate.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ May 16 2010, 11:15 PM BST

Connor doesn't care for Matt Smith too much. His gripe is that his outfit is awful and he needs longer pants. But he grew up with David Tennant too, so I think it's an adjustment to something new.

Ask him if he needs eyebrows! That's what I think.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ May 16 2010, 11:15 PM BST

Yeah, I think if he stays for a few series (which I hope he does, I want some continuity!) he'll grow on everyone.

Like hemorrhoids or a nose wart.

I mentioned the eyebrows thing, now he's mad about that too!