British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,156

Quote: EllieJP @ April 20 2010, 12:02 PM BST

I'll PM you cause I don't want to be done for slanderous remarks.

Pussy!

Meow.

I'm not sure it's slanderous to state how someone came across at a public event.

Quote: Aaron @ April 20 2010, 12:12 PM BST

I'm not sure it's slanderous to state how someone came across at a public event.

It's not. It's just an opinion on a message board. And considering some of the things said about MP's, it's milder than mild.

They are all Wankers though.

10 Volcano jokes from CiX

1. Your mum's so fat when she got cremated they had to ban all planes from flying over europe.

2. Icelandic Volcano? I thought the dust was coming from Man City's trophy cabinet!

3. I think it's too soon to make jokes about the Icelandic volcano...we should at least wait until the dust settles.

4. Volcano in Iceland...What next Earthquake in Asda?

5. What do Cheryl Cole and the Iceland volcano have in common? They both chucked out ash.

6. Dear Iceland, We said send cash, not ash.

7. Woke this morning to find every surface in the house covered in a layer of dust and a foul stench of sulphur in the air.... Yes, I've been married to that bone-idle slob for 20 years.

8. It was the last wish of the Icelandic economy that its ashes were spread all over Europe.

9. There's no pleasing the English. The last time they got the Ashes they were over the moon.

10. Went outside today and got hit by a bag of frozen sausages, a chocolate gâteau and some fish fingers. Someone said it's a fallout from Iceland.

I really don't want to be at work today :(

Morning all Wave

Have a half day.

Quote: Gavin @ April 21 2010, 7:52 AM BST

Have a half day.

Got one next wednesday to try and get my car resprayed. Might spend some of that relazing or watching repeats of Jeremy kyle.

Quote: zooo @ April 17 2010, 11:35 PM BST

Can someone get me one of these please?

I fetched mine out of the cupboard where it has resided for at least 20 years.

It is more elaborate than I remembered. It has a plug-in module with 10 paddle games.

And surprise.... it mostly all works" Wave :D

Just one of the paddles not working very well & I can probably fix that.

I'll publish photos later.

Coooooooooooooooooooooool.

I wish we'd kept our old stuff. Didn't even keep the Commodore 64. :(

My wife just told that while looking on one of those freecycle websites there was someone who was offering a bike. It was worded something like...

"Bike. No seat. Two flat tyres but otherwise ready to ride."

Hmmm, doesn't sound that ready to ride to me.

Quote: Tuumble @ April 21 2010, 9:52 PM BST

"Bike. No seat. Two flat tyres but otherwise ready to ride."

I saw the same Ad in the Evening Standard Dating section.
Whistling nnocently

Just a reminder that there is a 'minute's mayhem' at 12pm in honour of Malcolm McClaren whose funeral is today. I'm going to open the windows and blare some music out before streaking around the garden.

Ha!