British Comedy Guide

Clown Chowder: new stand-up comedy gig Page 11

Last chance balloon!

If you're in London today you have an unmissable opportunity to see Simon Munnery for £3! Come along and have some laughs - you'll be back home in time for tea.

Clown Chowder IV.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 7 2010, 8:46 AM GMT

Last chance balloon!

If you're in London today you have an unmissable opportunity to see Simon Munnery for £3! Come along and have some laughs - you'll be back home in time for tea.

Clown Chowder IV.

Reasons to live in London...:(

Clown Chowder IV photos you simply don't deserve (featuring Simon Munnery).

Clown Chowder will be returning imminently as a monthly, Tuesday evening gig at The Old Queen's Head in Angel, Islington. Dates and line-up to follow soon...

Old Queen? How thrillingly apt, dear. ;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 8 2010, 4:44 PM BST

Old Queen? How thrillingly apt, dear. ;)

Ooh, get you!

*gooses Tim then sniffs finger*

Quote: David Bussell @ April 8 2010, 4:41 PM BST

Clown Chowder will be returning imminently as a monthly, Tuesday evening gig at The Old Queen's Head in Angel, Islington. Dates and line-up to follow soon...

Awww no. I'm never going to be able to get there. Angel is a bitch to get to from SW London.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 8 2010, 4:47 PM BST

Awww no. I'm never going to be able to get there. Angel is a bitch to get to from SW London.

Eh? It's only 5 stops away from where it was before! And it's on the right side of the river and everything!

Quote: David Bussell @ April 8 2010, 4:50 PM BST

Eh? It's only 5 stops away from where it was before! And it's on the right side of the river and everything!

David, she's trying to say that she has no intention of ever setting foot at one of your 'gigs', the very idea makes her want to puke up her shins, but in a kind way that lets you down gently. Let her let you down gently Bussell.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 8 2010, 4:52 PM BST

David, she's trying to say that she has no intention of ever setting foot at one of your 'gigs', the very idea makes her want to puke up her shins, but in a kind way that lets you down gently. Let her let you down gently Bussell.

I get it, I just choose to ignore the truth. If I let thoughts like that take hold then I have to realise all my worst fears - that another global recession in inevitable, that a world war in my lifetime is a very real possibility and that this haircut doesn't suit my face shape at all.

Quote: David Bussell @ April 8 2010, 4:50 PM BST

It takes about an hour. That's too long. I will try and make a special effort as I'm already in Fulham and so on my way after work on a Tuesday. But only if I get free chocolate.

That's so close I can get there without bothering to get dressed.

Quote: sootyj @ April 8 2010, 4:58 PM BST

That's so close I can get there without bothering to get dressed.

This shit's about to get sexy!

Quote: EllieJP @ April 8 2010, 4:58 PM BST

It takes about an hour. That's too long. I will try and make a special effort as I'm already in Fulham and so on my way after work on a Tuesday. But only if I get free chocolate.

You make it sound like it's my fault you live in completely the wrong part of London.

We sometimes hand out pickles at Clown Chowder. Delicious pickles.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 8 2010, 4:59 PM BST

This shit's about to get sexy!

Laughing out loud