British Comedy Guide

Sitcom (Com)Mission Page 67

No it would be Cadburys :)

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I really hope that someone, somewhere, crashed some cymbals just as Marc delivered that punchline.

Incidentally, I've been shifted to the third heat on April 26th but I'm going to join the crowd and watch the fun unfold on April 19th anyway.

Anyone else going to watch the live performances?

Ooh, you've been moved, Penge? Do you know if the line-up for the heats has changed a lot?

Mine is on the 19th, but I'm hoping it will get moved later because I haven't got a Director yet and I'm worried it might mean I'm weeks behind. (Just spent five minutes looking at the choice of emoticons and realised that none of them embody the sheer terror I am feeling, so please do make one up).

Anyway - good luck! :)

Quote: Ennie @ March 17 2010, 8:52 PM GMT

Mine is on the 19th, but I'm hoping it will get moved later because I haven't got a Director yet and I'm worried it might mean I'm weeks behind,.

Worry not Ennie old chum, I also Director-less and bereft of direction at the moment. I'm sure it'll all get sorted. When one is sorted, the cast will have to act twice as hard to catch up on those with this rarest of individuals!

any chance of filming it all and perhaps selling the DVDs for us poor northerners that can't keep coming up to the city every Monday!!!?
I'd buy them

We northerners aren't poor - we are piss poor

Quote: rwayne @ March 18 2010, 11:12 PM GMT

We northerners aren't poor - we are piss poor

That's what I meant :D

Still haven't received my 2nd piece of feedback....

Sorry for the delay (still) in sending out crits.

I'm sending out two more today (I think that brings me up to 16), and I'll have more out this week. Unfortunately, I'm doing them in the order I received them, so all those who sent their entries in on December 31 will still be waiting...

And I'm not happy about this either. Sorry again.

I don't see how you can cope with it all Declan, it must be a nightmare.
There must be an easier way.
I think like the Beeb's Writers' room, they take at least four months, [well in fact that's not a critique....just a reply/rejection] is to say that a critique can take up to ...perhaps six months, that gives you time and writers will wait patiently.....hopefully

Maybe we could forgive Declan the need to send the second feedback.
If everyone's first was as good as mine ( and I'm sure they were ) then we
have all had more than our ten quid's worth.
Let's give the bloke a break and let him get on with helping the people that
got through.
So here's a first offering from me: Declan I don't expect a second feedback
for NEWS 'N' BOOZE
Anyone else want to add to the list?.

Hi rwayne

That's very kind of you, and much appreciated.

At Every 1's A Critic, we pride ourselves on giving more value than we charge, and delivering on what we say we're going to deliver. So all feedback will be going out, it's just a case of when (although your offer was incredibly tempting!).

Have sent another one out this morning, and I'll do at least one more tonight.

Cheers, Declan

Ooh, there's a shiny new Facebook group for The Sitcom Mission.

Amazingly enough, just search for The Sitcom Mission and you shall find it.

Technology. It's amazing.

Quote: Penge @ March 29 2010, 10:33 PM BST

Ooh, there's a shiny new Facebook group for The Sitcom Mission.

Amazingly enough, just search for The Sitcom Mission and you shall find it.

Technology. It's amazing.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107454665942342&ref=mf