British Comedy Guide

Good photos you've taken Page 12

Ha!

Maybe he has the dream three. A ladyfriend, a cleaner and a cook.

Quote: zooo @ March 12 2010, 12:46 PM GMT

Ha!

Maybe he has the dream three. A ladyfriend, a cleaner and a cock.

:O

Quote: EllieJP @ March 12 2010, 12:44 PM GMT

That's not a nice thing to call his "ladyfriend".

She's in a huff with me since she discovered the screensaver on my laptop is an ex girlfriend.

Maaaarc. >_<
I'm gonna tell your mum on you.

Quote: chipolata @ March 12 2010, 12:52 PM GMT

She's in a huff with me since she discovered the screensaver on my laptop is an ex girlfriend.

:O That's naughty.

Quote: Marc P @ March 12 2010, 12:48 PM GMT

Take it outside, Gutter-Boy! :)

Quote: Marc P @ March 12 2010, 12:48 PM GMT

Take it outside, Gutter-Boy! :)

Well hasn't he got one then? :)

I'm just surprised by Chip's choice of bed cover. But I guess it's kind of pervy in a way.

Quote: zooo @ March 12 2010, 12:39 PM GMT

How many cats do you have again, chip?

Four. That one's about 14, and the only one allowed outside. I'm a bit worried about him at the moment as he's drinking a lot, which is usually a sign of kidney trouble.

Eep. :(

I thought that one was a kitten!

So, is this the way to suck up to admins and clique of the board? ;) Well, I can't do it in person...

I've never had a pet before in my life, not even a goldfish. It's Arwen's second day in our house, she's three months old Maine Coon, and me and wife are more scared than after we had our boys :P Seriously!

Awwww she's sooooo cute WrongTale!

Here are some photos I took on Sunday. Ah England. MY favourites are right at the end! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTZkPrUI7s

Quote: chipolata @ March 12 2010, 12:52 PM GMT

I have a similar problem with my wii. My daughters like to create 'mii' avatars of my current girlfriend, but they never want to delete them when we break up. Sometimes they can all appear at once on the same team and play against me; it's creepy.

Laughing out loud