British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,144

We're not in America.

I know what 411 means now that I looked it up on the Oxford Urban Dictionary.
If It's what the youngsters & hipsters are saying these days then I think that's splendid

English kids are now calling the police 'the Feds'.
:/

In the old days to look young you'd just dye your hair black, now you have to wear your trousers halfway down your thighs.

Whilst I admire Bridge's resilience, there is NOTHING that would stop me representing my country.

Yes, it might be uncomfortable, but I'd rather say to my kid 'I played for England in the World Cup' than 'I gave up my dream because your mum was a bit of a skank'.

If there's one good thing that's come from this sorry mess, it's that
John Terry is no longer captain, so we don't have to see a picture of him lifting the World Cup with that ridiculous hairstyle.

Don't worry guys, the John Terry thing has been sorted.

Hahaha!

Aw, that actually makes me feel sorry for him a bit.

Only a bit though. :)

Not me. John Terry is a tool. An enormous tool.

John Terry has a face that screams arrogance.

I am looking for a fake news video that says the world is about to be smashed by an astroid.

I've looked on You tube and found loads of simulations of such events but no "Breaking News" Story.

Anyone any ideas or know of such a thing?

Quote: bigfella @ March 9 2010, 7:08 PM GMT

I am looking for a fake news video that says the world is about to be smashed by an astroid.

I've looked on You tube and found loads of simulations of such events but no "Breaking News" Story.

Anyone any ideas or know of such a thing?

Why don't you cut a simulation with a 'breaking news' graphic from elsewhere?

Quote: bigfella @ March 9 2010, 7:08 PM GMT

It would be quite exciting if that were about to happen. I'd survive but I'm not sure about you lot.

That's 'cause you are a cockroach.

Quote: EllieJP @ March 10 2010, 10:24 AM GMT

That's 'cause you are a cockroach.

It's hot and cold with you, Ellie! Hot and cold! :)