British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,138

Quote: Mr Snodworthy @ February 3 2010, 7:11 PM GMT

Can somebody explain to me why at the gym, women generally get separate showers or at least partition walls, whereas men all have to shower together in one communal, hairy, sweaty, smelly, farting, knob-swinging, bollock-dangling room?
It was the same at school as I remember, the girls got at least a modicum of privacy whereas the boys were all forced to shower together while the PE teacher looked on like some f**king Greek paedo orgy-master.

And what's with the guys in the changing room itself? Have they no shame at all? How is it okay to bend over naked in front of another man (me) who's sitting at eye-level with his now winking Eye Of Sauron? F**k off mate, get your arse out of my face and while you're at it, how about not drying your cock and balls so briskly that they actually make slapping sounds? Yes, I get it. You have genitals and you're proud. Well done.

Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest.

You got it on your chest? Yuk!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Mr Snodworthy @ February 3 2010, 7:11 PM GMT

Can somebody explain to me why at the gym, women generally get separate showers or at least partition walls, whereas men all have to shower together in one communal, hairy, sweaty, smelly, farting, knob-swinging, bollock-dangling room?
It was the same at school as I remember, the girls got at least a modicum of privacy whereas the boys were all forced to shower together while the PE teacher looked on like some f**king Greek paedo orgy-master.

And what's with the guys in the changing room itself? Have they no shame at all? How is it okay to bend over naked in front of another man (me) who's sitting at eye-level with his now winking Eye Of Sauron? F**k off mate, get your arse out of my face and while you're at it, how about not drying your cock and balls so briskly that they actually make slapping sounds? Yes, I get it. You have genitals and you're proud. Well done.

Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest.

Is annoying, and also you feel like you shouldn't look but then your staring at the ceiling.

It's the same when peeing in troffs, why can't we pee in the toilet like women do?! I don't want someone splashing their piss all over me!

(when I'm pissed I'll use them because I generally smell of something foul by then anyway).

http://www.whosthecutest.com/ ?

Quote: Leevil @ February 5 2010, 9:16 PM GMT

I knew it!
:D

Just for you, Freve!

Lovey :D

Quote: Leevil @ February 5 2010, 9:16 PM GMT

MLIA? Pleased

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 5 2010, 9:48 PM GMT

MLIA? Pleased

:D

Help needed from you clever types.

I'm at my public speaking club tommorow night and I'm in charge of the word of the week!!! (Yes, it sounds like primary school...)

The theme of the week is LOVE...so I need a word, that is not in everyday common use, related to LOVE.

I also need to define it and give an example in context.

Any ideas wonderful BCG people.

There's the Greek idea four types of love; Eros (physcial love), Storge (family love), Phileo (friendship or plutonic love) and Agape (unselfish love). Of course you could say there was another Greek sort of love that George Michael knows all about. :)

That would be quite good if I could pronounce them!

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 8 2010, 5:04 PM GMT

you could say there was another Greek sort of love that George Michael knows all about. :)

Cubicalos?

Anyone for tennis?

Quote: Paul W @ February 9 2010, 7:44 AM GMT

Cubicalos?

Laughing out loud

I notice that on the forums into page uber-anal retentivist Aaron refers to himself as BSG Editor, not BCG Editor. >_<

Eek.

Something Elliot could get Robyn perhaps.