British Comedy Guide

Newsjack - Series 2 Page 42

Definitely laughing a lot this week. I would have liked to have seen his face when he said you can say err but not eugh anymore. :) Takes me back to my school days.

Which was yours Kev?

And well done Dan they didn't rewrite it!

x

Well done BCG-ers. I will probably post some of my sketch failures in critique to see where I've been going wrong. Only a few days to resolve it...

He did laugh a lot. To be fair, so did I tonight. I did enjoy it.

Highlight for me was the 'bloke in the pub' expert too; I laughed like a drain at that. Jane's Vox-Pop got a big laugh. (I'll let her tell you what it is.)

My sketch was the Adam Crozier Tour of Destruction. They didn't rewrite it totally this week. Apparently, I got a line credit for something else. I literally don't know what this is for, unless it's *extremely* tenuous (I wouldn't have given me credit for it, if I'm right!)

Dan

Quote: Jane P @ February 4 2010, 11:36 PM GMT

Which was yours Kev?

Throwaway vox pop. Scotsman wants a moob job.

Nice one and they're all throwaway - mine was Paul McKenna just after yours.

:)

Quote: swerytd @ February 4 2010, 11:36 PM GMT

My sketch was the Adam Crozier Tour of Destruction. They didn't rewrite it totally this week.

Ah, now it's all clear. I submitted just one sketch, based on ITV's appointment of Crozier, and I've been wondering all day if the one reported from the recording was mine. Transpires it was yours but they grafted on my intro to it.

Well done anyway. :)

I'll set em up, you ...

Thanks funnyfnarr.

I meant to say, congratulations to the people that got material on. :)

My joke was read out by Miles...

"I think the most shocking thing about the John Terry allegations is that there's a woman out there called "Shalimar Wimble""

I'm surprised they pronounced Bon Mot like that.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ February 5 2010, 2:16 AM GMT

"I think the most shocking thing about the John Terry allegations is that there's a woman out there called "Shalimar Wimble""

:D He was perfect for that one!

Quote: Larkin @ February 4 2010, 11:54 PM GMT

Ah, now it's all clear. I submitted just one sketch, based on ITV's appointment of Crozier, and I've been wondering all day if the one reported from the recording was mine. Transpires it was yours but they grafted on my intro to it.

Well done anyway. :)

I'll set em up, you ...

Yeah, despite my advice to everyone, I didn't put an introduction to that sketch as I thought it would work better as a 'surprise'. Shows what I know anyway. Good intro btw :)

Quote: Tony Cowards @ February 5 2010, 2:16 AM GMT

That made me giggle a lot :) Well into the next sketch, so I didn't hear it...

Dan

Fab show last night. Well done peeps!

Bit of a BCG riot - well done all.

Quote: Jane P @ February 5 2010, 9:29 AM GMT

:D He was perfect for that one!

Must admit Miles telling that joke was much better than if I'd done it on stage, must've been something about his posh, slightly condescending delivery.

Well done to everyone who got something on, I'm on holiday next week so I'm going to dash off some stuff today and hope that the news catches up with it!

Footballer shagging around
Jordan getting married
Gordon Brown is shit

These will all probably happen next week, so base it around one of them :)

Dan