British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 110

I didn't realise, I've just passed another one.
Two Bags of sand!

Yay me!

Quote: Curt @ November 17 2009, 11:38 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Zing!

:(

I didn't want to draw attention to my 'happy endings', a certain somebody's Mum needs the money to buy him new glasses - well that's what she told me anyway.

Besides, it's a massive rip off, you pay for half an hour when you only need 5 minutes - do you have any idea how difficult it is to make small talk with a trafficked sex slave who can't speak English.

Their knowledge of the Premiership and British Sitcoms is also sorely lacking.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 17 2009, 11:42 PM GMT

I didn't realise, I've just passed another one.
Two Bags of sand!

Yay me!

Yay Steve! \0/ \o/ \O/ \&/ \*/ - the last two be aliens, such is the galactic importance of your 2k.

*sings Steve Steve Sunshine to the theme of Pink, Pink Sunshine by Fuzzbox*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 17 2009, 11:47 PM GMT

:(

I didn't want to draw attention to my 'happy endings', a certain somebody's Mum needs the money to buy him new glasses - well that's what she told me anyway.

Besides, it's a massive rip off, you pay for half an hour when you only need 5 minutes - do you have any idea how difficult it is to make small talk with a trafficked sex slave who can't speak English.

Their knowledge of the Premiership and British Sitcoms is also sorely lacking.

hahaha wait.....she can't speak English? I thought this was suposed to be a thinly veiled comeback about Aaron's mom?

Quote: Curt @ November 17 2009, 11:50 PM GMT

hahaha wait.....she can't speak English? I thought this was suposed to be a thinly veiled comeback about Aaron's mom?

:O

It began that way and then drifted into the sordid world of massage parlours, sexual slavery, illegal immigration and human trafficking.

I'm layered me, like an onion or MDF.

Hello everyone, just writing to announce that after twenty seven entries and some stiff competition I have just topped the British Comedy Guide skit leader board! A massive thank you to everyone who voted for my sketches and of course to Michael Monkhouse for running the competition! I promised myself I would post a link to a taster for a sketch show that I have written should I ever take the top spot, so here it is! Sucka-Fu Chicken-Hed

Christian

Wohoooo! Well done!

Well done, Christian.

Can't believe the Skit comp is still going, well actually I can because I'm not running it anymore.

Quote: Leevil @ February 2 2010, 2:32 PM GMT

Well done, Christian.

Can't believe the Skit comp is still going, well actually I can because I'm not running it anymore.

Looks like you're coming up for 5 little ducks.

I became a millipede yesterday.

Wave :D Laughing out loud :P Wave

3000 passed, can't remember when.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 11 2010, 10:05 PM GMT

3000 passed, can't remember when.

It was last night. :)

:D

Must have been a good celebration, I can't remember a thing.
:$ Whistling nnocently

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 11 2010, 10:10 PM GMT

:D

Must have been a good celebration, I can't remember a thing.
:$ Whistling nnocently

You changed your avatar and everything.

I did think Ellie was looking a bit different today.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 11 2010, 10:25 PM GMT

I did think Ellie was looking a bit different today.

Moustache in the wrong place?