British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,135

Quote: EllieJP @ January 27 2010, 2:38 PM GMT

That's made me worry where my diary is from when I was 14. I think my Mum might have a heart attack if she ever read that!

Did you use code? Mine had some code but it wouldn't require the Enigma machine to crack it. I also used illustrations (not for the rude bits).

Apparently I was convinced I had a brain tumour in January 1988 and dumped someone called Jason who was "very sweet, but pretty dumb" - still seems to be my type!

I love that you stole paprika! Laughing out loud

There was even some paprika sellotaped to the page. I think I snogged the person who's party it was because I actually fancied his brother or something.

No, no code. No code at all. Oh... dear.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ January 27 2010, 2:38 PM GMT

There's a potentially veerrrrrry embarrassing thread in this old diaries mullarkey!

You're saying our other threads AREN'T embarrassing??? I leave this forum at the end of each feeling shame.

Quote: chipolata @ January 27 2010, 3:10 PM GMT

You're saying our other threads AREN'T embarrassing??? I leave this forum at the end of each feeling shame.

Yeah, but then, don't you feel a similar sense of shame, like, MOST OF THE DAY, anyway?

Quote: EllieJP @ January 27 2010, 2:53 PM GMT

No, no code. No code at all. Oh... dear.

I want to read about the experimentation. ALL the experimentation. *Takes self off*

Quote: john lucas 101 @ January 27 2010, 3:13 PM GMT

Yeah, but then, don't you feel a similar sense of shame, like, MOST OF THE DAY, anyway?

I do. But that's good turn-on sexy shame. But this? It's like we've all taken part in a nasty little crime.

Quote: chipolata @ January 27 2010, 3:16 PM GMT

I do. But that's good turn-on sexy shame. But this? It's like we've all taken part in a nasty little crime.

Well in that case, you're the Mr Big.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ January 27 2010, 3:18 PM GMT

Well in that case, you're the Mr Big.

I don't know what you're talking about. I've been on Chortle all day. Whistling nnocently

Quote: chipolata @ January 27 2010, 3:22 PM GMT

I don't know what you're talking about. I've been on Chortle all day. Whistling nnocently

And that's your alibi is it? Tcha!

Quote: roscoff @ January 27 2010, 3:14 PM GMT

I want to read about the experimentation. ALL the experimentation. *Takes self off*

It's quite wrong when I think about it now.

And it's still bloody expensive here. They say they mix piss in with petrol up North though. It's like coke down here is mixed with flour. Of course you can't power cars with coke... YET!

If I was any further south from you though I would be in France and you wouldn't want that would you?!

And ye, people piss in their tanks up north. common place.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 27 2010, 3:36 PM GMT

It's quite wrong when I think about it now.

And illiegal in most states of America?

Quote: Badge @ January 24 2010, 2:30 PM GMT

I don't know if it happened a while back but we are going to miss IT David's anecdotes about God and Dawn. And Ronnie Anderson, who I think was exposed as the same person.

Quote: IT David @ December 4 2009, 3:39 PM GMT

I am a Christian who attends church, phrases of that kind help contribute to a negative image of Christians and particularly those Christians commited to our faither enough to give thanks to our lord.

Quote: Ronnie Anderson @ November 13 2009, 11:09 PM GMT

I still thought the writing was brilliant with some great gags. The goerge porgy rape one was the best

Classic!

Great Britain today . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8487297.stm

Dear God Almighty !

(if there is one that is)

What a knob.

When the Pope comes to the UK in September is will cost an estimated £20m of our money to stop somebody shooting him.

Petition to make the c**t pay for his own f**king security.

http://www.secularism.org.uk/petition-the-pm.html