British Comedy Guide

Sitcom (Com)Mission Page 56

Quote: morgills1 @ January 24 2010, 9:11 PM GMT

It's a pretty accurate description.

Cretin
1. (Medicine / Pathology) a person afflicted with cretinism: a mentally retarded dwarf with wide-set eyes, a broad flat nose, and protruding tongue
2. a person considered to be extremely stupid

Cool, so the Sitcom Trials feedback is 'scandalous' and I'm a 'tard. You're just making friends all over the place today, you little scamp.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2010, 10:54 PM GMT

Cretin
1. (Medicine / Pathology) a person afflicted with cretinism: a mentally retarded dwarf with wide-set eyes, a broad flat nose, and protruding tongue
2. a person considered to be extremely stupid

Cool, so the Sitcom Trials feedback is 'scandalous' and I'm a 'tard. You're just making friends all over the place today, you little scamp.

Well if you had to look up cretin then I suppose it's a fair enough label.

But anyway, this thread has gone well off topic. I suggest closing it.

Congratulations to all those that got through. Commiserations to those that didn't.

I'm quite impressed with the number of BCG members that made the final - Well Done!

We should try and make a clean sweep of it next time.

Quote: morgills1 @ January 24 2010, 10:59 PM GMT

But anyway, this thread has gone well off topic. I suggest closing it.

Can I ask that is kept open please as people are involved and continuing to be so even if not selected this time around, and it is an initiative worth supporting. Lets keep it on topic certainly.

Quote: morgills1 @ January 24 2010, 10:59 PM GMT

Hey, I've just looked up 'misplaced rage'.

Now I'm going to look up 'personal responsibility' followed by 'maturity' and finally 'blame'.

Then I'm going to attack everyone else for the problems in my life instead of addressing the real causes.

Should be a fun evening. :)

Quote: Marc P @ January 24 2010, 11:08 PM GMT

Can I ask that is kept open please as people are involved and continuing to be so even if not selected this time around, and it is an initiative worth supporting. Lets keep it on topic certainly.

Apologies Marc, I'll lay of the troll like behaviour and concentrate on the Sitcom Mission.

Quote: AngieBaby @ January 24 2010, 11:01 PM GMT

Congratulations to all those that got through. Commiserations to those that didn't.

I'm quite impressed with the number of BCG members that made the final - Well Done!

We should try and make a clean sweep of it next time.

Hang on Angie - none of them have made the final yet! But may the best ones prosper.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2010, 11:11 PM GMT

Hey, I've just looked up 'misplaced rage'.

Now I'm going to look up 'personal responsibility' followed by 'maturity' and finally 'blame'.

Then I'm going to attack everyone else for the problems in my life instead of addressing the real causes.

Should be a fun evening. :)

Apologies Marc, I'll lay of the troll like behaviour and concentrate on the Sitcom Mission.

You're good RCP! :)

I just got an email from Simon and Declan, apparently this how the last 16 will be selected -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyhhFzE5O5U

Quote: Badge @ January 24 2010, 11:13 PM GMT

Hang on Angie - none of them have made the final yet! But may the best ones prosper.

Sorry Badge, I was just getting a bit excited and basking in the reflective glory!

It's nice to see people from here get so far, gives the rest of us hope. I'm not sure I could ever give that much effort into writing anything, so hats off to you all.

Ignore the haters, they're just jealous!

:P :D

Quote: Marc P @ January 24 2010, 11:16 PM GMT

You're good RCP! :)

Don't listen Carpark, he's trying to encourage you to slacken off.

Quote: Badge @ January 24 2010, 11:22 PM GMT

Don't listen Carpark, he's trying to encourage you to slacken off.

No chance, I have too much anger, cynicism and bitterness to stop writing angry comedy.

That is, until I get any kind of success or contention in my life, then I'll be cranking out a musical based on the songs of Roxette before retiring to the Phillipines.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2010, 11:28 PM GMT

No chance, I have too much anger, cynicism and bitterness to stop writing angry comedy.

That is, until I get any kind of success or contention in my life, then I'll be cranking out.

Yo!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2010, 11:28 PM GMT

I'll be cranking out a musical based on the songs of Roxette.

Listen to your Heart, RC. If you want to Get Dressed for Success you know it Must've been Love, because She's got the Look.

Anyone else thinking the Roxette musical isn't such a bad idea?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2010, 11:16 PM GMT

I just got an email from Simon and Declan, apparently this how the last 16 will be selected -

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2010, 11:16 PM GMT

Wish they'd play that tune on primeministers question time.