British Comedy Guide

Sitcom (Com)Mission Page 52

Quote: Griff @ January 21 2010, 11:53 PM GMT

Can those of us who didn't get a rejection email but didn't make the list consider ourselves as having come 33rd?

No that would be me Griff :D

Anyone who got shortlisted care to share their script? PM me, I'd love to read it.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ January 22 2010, 12:47 AM GMT

Anyone who got shortlisted care to share their script? PM me, I'd love to read it.

Without being rude I'd love to have a read too. This was my first venture into sitcom writing and I'd love to read the good stuff.

Gareth

N.B. If anyone wants a read of my script I'd be happy to hear what you think.

Quote: Badge @ January 22 2010, 12:25 AM GMT

I'd recommend the workshops - I'm sure I submitted a better episode as a result of attending than I would have done without it.

But you'll never know.

Well done to Dolly, Jane, Dan and MarcP! and anyone else who I don't know!

Looking at the list I like the sound of Allah in the Family!

Well done everyone!

Quote: Gbone @ January 22 2010, 12:18 AM GMT

That's encouraging! Are you writing for any specific part of Newsjack?

Gareth

Sketches mostly! I try and do three a week. To be honest the Vox-Pop I got in, was the last thing I threw together on Tuesday before submitting it!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ January 22 2010, 8:55 AM GMT

Sketches mostly! I try and do three a week. To be honest the Vox-Pop I got in, was the last thing I threw together on Tuesday before submitting it!

Dan

well done, for both Dan :)

Cheers BB

Dan

Quote: bigfella @ January 22 2010, 7:47 AM GMT

Thanks Bigfella. :)

Quote: bigfella @ January 22 2010, 7:47 AM GMT

Looking at the list I like the sound of Allah in the Family!

Well done everyone!

and they're an extremely talented four for starters :) congrats

Cheers guys. As someone said earlier oh la la, Well done everyone who entered and good luck to all for the next leg.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ January 22 2010, 12:47 AM GMT

That way lies madness, Kevin.

Congrats to everyone who got through. And nice to see Marc P took on board my criticism of his Sitcom Trials script and raised his game. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ January 22 2010, 10:57 AM GMT

Congrats to everyone who got through. And nice to see Marc P took on board my criticism of his Sitcom Trials script and raised his game. ;)

Yes your notes were very helpful Chip, and one of the new lines was inspired by you!
:D

The bit where the busty one suds herself slowly in the shower?

Dan