British Comedy Guide

Sitcom (Com)Mission Page 49

Dammit. Didn't make the final 32, and didn't get an email telling me I hadn't either LOL

Oh well... onwards and upwards!

Congrats to the 32 who made it :)

Gratz to Jane, Carpark, Dan, Marc, etc.

I'm over it now.

;)

Congrats! B******s!

Oh la la. :)

Bravo to all the brave competitors, whether they made it to 'round 2' or not. Do we not get interviewed by Dermot O'Leary now, where we cry on his shoulder and get all emotional?

Also, when does the second 15 minute episode need to be finished, polished and submitted by?

Neither of mine there - oh well. Very many congrats to all those finalists. Will try and make some of the shows. You're better men than I, Gungadin.

We'll contact all brave competitors tomorrow.

hello

Did the workshop fee include written feedback? I was never quite clear on that point.

The workshop included verbal feedback from me and Simon and from writing peers and actors, so we're not giving written feedback to those taking the Gold option.

F**k.

Nice to see the The High Life making a comeback. Is Alan Cummings still available?

Just trying to find the right words for an email... ah! Here they are!

Quote: simon wright @ January 18 2010, 8:06 PM GMT

We've had a couple of writers who have taken rejection really badly. They've emailed us to say 'you have to re-read my script. If you bother you'll see how good it is.'

:)

Good to see a lot of BCG names there even if they aren't my BCG name. Well done you lot and good luck. The rest of us - who fancies joining me in a virtual drowning of sorrows? Or puppies?

I've read the list a few times but I'm still not on - ah well you gotta laugh.
I will be sending more nonesense for you to read.That'll learn ya

Quote: Badge @ January 21 2010, 11:43 PM GMT

The rest of us - who fancies joining me in a virtual drowning of sorrows?

We don't even get to find out why we were rejected.

Shall I make yours a double?