British Comedy Guide

Sitcom (Com)Mission Page 46

Quote: Johnny26 @ January 20 2010, 4:26 PM GMT

Swerytd:
I caught you out there didnt i? it is not my word- processing skills that are lacking, but my total grasp of the English language and grammar.

I have to conceed that it's my word processing skill or lack thereof that stop me from adding a smiley face, therby showing you all, that I accept all and any critcisim with the good humour that it was intended.

You've caught me out there, completely, by being only one of about three people to actually spell my username correctly, thus negating my accusations entirely!

:)

Dan

Sorry on both counts, in my defence BB I started from the last thread and worked back by the time I got three pages in I was in a cold sweat and could go no further. I promise to pay better attention in future.

J26 :(

Quote: Johnny26 @ January 20 2010, 6:00 PM GMT

Sorry on both counts, in my defence BB I started from the last thread and worked back by the time I got three pages in I was in a cold sweat and could go no further. I promise to pay better attention in future.

J26 :(

:D :D :D just kiddin' Johnny

Wow, just found this thread. I've been checking the static website for aaages! So, no rejection received as yet. Is that because I asked for feedback? Is this the general consensus? Is anyone else going a little crazy trying to pass the next 24-ish hours!?!

Quote: Grace Cunnington @ January 20 2010, 7:05 PM GMT

Wow, just found this thread. I've been checking the static website for aaages! So, no rejection received as yet. Is that because I asked for feedback? Is this the general consensus? Is anyone else going a little crazy trying to pass the next 24-ish hours!?!

According to the organisers, feedback isn't holding up matters - feedback will be delivered by 31st Jan. The 32 finalists will be published on their website late tomorrow or possibly Friday morning. So, if you haven't yet heard, you're in a goodish position. At least the final 60 or less out of over 500.

Quote: Grace Cunnington @ January 20 2010, 7:05 PM GMT

Grace, are you Oops? I hope so and yes I am going out of my mind, rather like the last three days of pregnancy!!! :D

Quote: Empty @ January 20 2010, 7:13 PM GMT

According to the organisers, feedback isn't holding up matters - feedback will be delivered by 31st Jan. The 32 finalists will be published on their website late tomorrow or possibly Friday morning. So, if you haven't yet heard, you're in a goodish position. At least the final 60 or less out of over 500.

well that is bloody marvellous. thanks very much for the info. I'm actually quite overwhelmed.

Quote: bushbaby @ January 20 2010, 7:15 PM GMT

Grace, are you Oops? I hope so and yes I am going out of my mind, rather like the last three days of pregnancy!!! :D

oh dear. I wouldn't know, but three days of this followed by labour sounds like a great premise for a disaster movie! good luck!

Quote: Grace Cunnington @ January 20 2010, 7:25 PM GMT

well that is bloody marvellous. thanks very much for the info. I'm actually quite overwhelmed.

oh dear. I wouldn't know, but three days of this followed by labour sounds like a great premise for a disaster movie! good luck!

were you part of the last laugh forum?

Quote: bushbaby @ January 20 2010, 7:42 PM GMT

were you part of the last laugh forum?

nope, in fact, I'm embarassed to say, I think this may be my first ever forum. :$

Did anyone else submit a script with 6 or more character, or is it just me?

I know this is a sitcom forum but this is superb

I saw it in London recently...you just got to see it, the second link is best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQc1_bRga20&NR=1

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6XYD8Trk0Y

I'm in love

Quote: NADEEM BAIG @ January 20 2010, 8:24 PM GMT

Yes I did. Four main characters but four minor roles too

Quote: NADEEM BAIG @ January 20 2010, 8:24 PM GMT

I submitted two scripts, one of which had six regulars. Writing it, I wouldn't think it could work, but on paper I think it does.

Quote: Empty @ January 20 2010, 8:38 PM GMT

I submitted two scripts, one of which had six regulars. Writing it, I wouldn't think it could work, but on paper I think it does.

Does it work off the page though :)

Quote: Empty @ January 20 2010, 8:38 PM GMT

I hate that bloody page! I wish something could just put what's in my head on stage, and save that boring, awful, painful, bit, what's it called? uhm. oh yes...writing!

Hi empty I'm abit confused

Do you mean you wrote a script that has 6 characters.

Or

You wrote a script along with 5 other writers.

Or

You wrote a script about 6 characters who are all writers.

Huh?