British Comedy Guide

Sitcom (Com)Mission Page 45

Thanks everyone for your help, I will definitely consider attending one of their workshops next year. Wave

Well, I'm trying not to look too technically challenged here, but...I've only just discovered this forum. D'uh! Just to say, GOOD LUCK everyone! And to Simon and Declan, you know we're worrrth it! Wave

Quote: Sheryl @ January 20 2010, 11:24 AM GMT

Well, I'm trying not to look too technically challenged here, but...I've only just discovered this forum. D'uh! Just to say, GOOD LUCK everyone! And to Simon and Declan, you know we're worrrth it! Wave

did you enter the comp?

Yes, I entered--a bit manically before Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed. It's a fantastic idea--sitcom on stage, I mean. Makes you really focus on the "sit-com" aspect. Hoping to learn from it, whatever the outcome. Eh?

I'm really worried now, Everyone has been getting rejections and mine has'nt arrived yet, or maybe my Email 's not working, I'm begining to regret paying for feedback, my nerves can't stand the wait, at least you can rely on the beeb for a prompt rejection.There is of course one other explanation, .they've lost the bloody thing, do you think they might have? I think they might have, maybe I should send them another copy, no no I don't want them to think I'm desperate, do you think I sound desperate?, I think I sound desperate. I wish I had'nt logged on this morning , I had forgoten about the comp untill I read this. I had a headache when I got up, now iv'e got a bloody migraine, you rotten bunch of gits.Oh God no iv'e got an Email

Quote: Sheryl @ January 20 2010, 12:24 PM GMT

Yes, I entered--a bit manically before Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed. It's a fantastic idea--sitcom on stage, I mean. Makes you really focus on the "sit-com" aspect. Hoping to learn from it, whatever the outcome. Eh?

well you haven't heard yet so one must assume you're in the long short list...

Um... Ooh, heck! Well, if I am, I'll be...dancing round the table with my dog! He's blind, so might not be quite so ecstatic. Seriously, it's hard out there, as we know. Whatever happens, a boost to the self-esteem is never, ever, underappreciated. Softens those yucky rejections, you know!

Quote: Johnny26 @ January 20 2010, 12:32 PM GMT

I'm really worried now, Everyone has been getting rejections and mine has'nt arrived yet, or maybe my Email 's not working, I'm begining to regret paying for feedback, my nerves can't stand the wait, at least you can rely on the beeb for a prompt rejection.There is of course one other explanation, .they've lost the bloody thing, do you think they might have? I think they might have, maybe I should send them another copy, no no I don't want them to think I'm desperate, do you think I sound desperate?, I think I sound desperate. I wish I had'nt logged on this morning , I had forgoten about the comp untill I read this. I had a headache when I got up, now iv'e got a bloody migraine, you rotten bunch of gits.Oh God no iv'e got an Email

They say feedback will be given by the 31st Jan

Quote: Johnny26 @ January 20 2010, 12:32 PM GMT

:D

If your characterisation is as good as your 'paranoid writer', I reckon you're in.

Conversely, if it's as good as your word-processing, I reckon you won't.

;)

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ January 20 2010, 3:29 PM GMT

Conversely, if it's as good as your word-processing, I reckon you won't.

;)

Dan

or aren't? ;)

:D

Idiot...

Dan

LOL

BushBaby:
"they say"? who are they, have you been hearing voices too

Ponderer:
you seem like a very nice person

Swerytd:
I caught you out there didnt i? it is not my word- processing skills that are lacking, but my total grasp of the English language and grammar.

I have to conceed that it's my word processing skill or lack thereof that stop me from adding a smiley face, therby showing you all, that I accept all and any critcisim with the good humour that it was intended.

Ponderer
Clever as well eh?

Sod me, I only went and found the little B******

Wave Wave :D

BushBaby:
"they say"? who are they, have you been hearing voices too

:D :D they being Simon and Declan who run the comp and if you look further up the thread they told us that in a post :D Pay attention