British Comedy Guide

Clown Chowder: new stand-up comedy gig Page 8

Thanks, guys - I hope some of you can make it for the next one, we've got some barnstormers on.

£250 for a three metre wide banner says the name stays.

Bit of masking tape and you have.

Clown ow er

own chowder

ow ow dr

Quote: sootyj @ January 20 2010, 12:38 PM GMT

Bit of masking tape and you have.

Clown ow er

own chowder

ow ow dr

Really, Sootyj, could you get any low er?

own d

Bussell you are mispelled owned.

You clo d.

Quote: sootyj @ January 20 2010, 1:48 PM GMT

own d

Bussell you are mispelled owned.

Sooty is giving out spelling advice. :(

*RC goes outside to see if the Rapture has begun*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 20 2010, 6:17 PM GMT

Sooty is giving out spelling advice. :(

*RC goes outside to see if the Rapture has begun*

Sootyj nips into burgle Renegade's home and finds nothing but soiled underwear, stolen soiled underwear.

:D

I don't have to take this kind of abuse from a man whose spelling is about as accurate as the Google Street View of Port-au-Prince.

I rather spell my wears poorly then have other peoples undies that smell poorly.

Going to chase me up the street with a cricket bat?

Announcing our second line up:

Headliner: Adam Riches 'All a bit much, in a wonderful way' **** Times
David Bussell
Tom McDonnell
Jay Cowle
Sarah Campbell
Kevin Maslen
Rob Beckett
Patrick Cahill

Hosted by scouse wunderkind, Alan Baldwin!

Doors open at 2pm for food, comedy from 4-6:30, bar closes at 8.

Adam Riches is brilliant, if anyone hasn't heard of him, a fantastic character act and well worth a look.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 22 2010, 11:35 AM GMT

Adam Riches is brilliant, if anyone hasn't heard of him, a fantastic character act and well worth a look.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing him again. He's going to be doing a couple of his 'Rogue Males' characters for us on the 31st. Word of warning for the first few rows - you may get wet (and not just because Adam's a sexy, sexy man).

Lawks a Lordy, the second Chowdah is almost here! Come join us at Zebrano on Sunday 31st January - it's going to be so 'ill' as to be practically dead!

I'll probably be there. It'll be a push as I'm being enobled as a bishop in the morning.

Any slots for funny bishops in the future?

I won't be going as I hate free comedy and drinking beer (and I'm totally skint).

Hope it's as good as the first one, though I'm not sure about this David Bussell fella being on the bill. Surely the organisers could have exercised some sort of quality control?

Oh well, it's not what you know...etc.

Have a super mega fun time, I know it will be great!