British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,125

I would agree that 15 is too young to have of teh sex.
And that if she'd 'made him wait' 3 months then she could have only been close to 14 when she was thinking about going for it.

Which is pretty bad in my world!

Quote: zooo @ January 8 2010, 5:18 PM GMT

I would agree that 15 is too young to have of teh sex.
And that if she'd 'made him wait' 3 months then she could have only been close to 14 when she was thinking about going for it.

Which is pretty bad in my world!

15 is a little young, but you'd be surprised how many are getting it on around that age now.

One thing I will question, why the f**k is she proud of herself, 3 whole months I don't know how she contained herself at that tender age :S

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 8 2010, 5:09 PM GMT

Seriously why is she a slapper?

I'd slap her.

Quote: Paul W @ January 8 2010, 5:38 PM GMT

15 is a little young, but you'd be surprised how many are getting it on around that age now...

Well, I'm sure there's lots of people starting at that age! But I still disapprove.
I've got my judgmental hat on.

Quote: zooo @ January 8 2010, 5:39 PM GMT

Well, I'm sure there's lots of people starting at that age! But I still disapprove.
I've got my judgmental hat on.

Yes miss.

However, I think if it's done properly and safely ect it wouldn't be too much to worry about.

Saying that I gave my 15 year old neice a lecture so I'm just going to be quiet now.

PS - Can you get Aaron to change my avatar? I asked him last night but the site was acting up.

Quote: Paul W @ January 8 2010, 5:41 PM GMT

Yes miss. However, I think if it's done properly and safely ect it wouldn't be too much to worry about.

Except it's not done safely, hence this country having the highest number of teenage pregnancies, STDs etc., in the developed world. We're a nation of diseased slappers.

Quote: Paul W @ January 8 2010, 5:41 PM GMT

PS - Can you get Aaron to change my avatar? I asked him last night but the site was acting up.

He's had trouble accessing the site yesterday and today, but I'll tell him. :)

Quote: chipolata @ January 8 2010, 6:11 PM GMT

Except it's not done safely, hence this country having the highest number of teenage pregnancies, STDs etc., in the developed world. We're a nation of diseased slappers.

Yeh. So we win.

The thing is - and this isn't news - if this was a male celebrity saying this the degoratory comments wouldn't made.

There is of course double standards, but men who behave like that are cretins too.

I personally don't approve of anyone having sex at 15.

Quote: zooo @ January 8 2010, 7:00 PM GMT

I personally don't approve of anyone having sex at 15.

If the Jeremy Kyle show is anything to go by, there's a lot of people of all ages who shouldn't be having sex.

Heh. So true.

Quote: Chappers @ January 8 2010, 2:49 PM GMT

Quote from Cheryl Cole:-

"I was 15 when I lost my virginity, but I made my boyfriend wait three months, so I am really proud of myself for that. The thought of being intimate with someone you don't know really freaks me out. I think men should earn that intimacy."

What a slapper. And she's proud of it. Blimey. Is this a reflection on girls these days or Geordies? Would explain the fat slags.

She's a skanky 'lass'.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 8 2010, 6:52 PM GMT

The thing is - and this isn't news - if this was a male celebrity saying this the degoratory comments wouldn't made.

Well I'd still be making them.

Who cares let them f**k 'n die happy. There are way bigger problems then kids nailing each other.