British Comedy Guide

Sitcom (Com)Mission Page 38

I've heard everybody who gave you a blowjob ended up as Ms Zzzz...

Boom!

Dan

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 6 2010, 7:30 PM GMT

Can I just add, that I was the first to call it the Diarrhea Theatre upon hearing the name.

Thank you. Go about your business citizen.

It's a shitty joke - certainly not your most solid. It could still be a runner but I feel you were caught between stools.

*shoots self*

Quote: swerytd @ January 6 2010, 9:15 PM GMT

I've heard everybody who gave you a blowjob ended up as Ms Zzzz...

Boom!

Dan

That's correct, Dan.

After climaxing, I swing my balls sloooowwwwly to-and-fro in front of them whilst they are still kneeling, in my inimitable hypnotic way, I say, "You are reading one of Dan's sketches... go to sleeeeep... go to sleeeeep....

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 6 2010, 8:28 PM GMT

I was using the metaphorical 'we', to represent everyone who has entered The Sitcom Mission. I would never presume that I've got through to the last 32.

Having said that, I've been to two workshops and shelled out £50, so for that kind of money, I should be crowned the winner now. ;)

Even if I don't make it through, I'm still going to come along and watch, so if actors sit on a chair on the stage, will I be able to see them from two rows back?

So you think you are entitled to be in the 32 cos you went to two workshops? Grow up.
Whatever theatre is selected it's what will be will be and the best one can obtain.
Some writers are like babies........jeese

If I get through, I've got the added worry that I've got no "mates" to bring to artificially inflate the voting.

:P

Hey bushbaby

I think Renegade was actually joking.

Everyone knows you have to come to at least four workshops to be guaranteed automatic entry to the heats, and a whopping great bribe to get into the Final.

I've read 130 scripts in four days. I'm now going to bed.

Quote: Mikey Jackson @ January 6 2010, 11:04 PM GMT

If I get through, I've got the added worry that I've got no "mates" to bring to artificially inflate the voting.

:P

I'll be your mate. How much do you pay?

Quote: Declan @ January 6 2010, 11:07 PM GMT

Hey bushbaby

I think Renegade was actually joking.

Everyone knows you have to come to at least four workshops to be guaranteed automatic entry to the heats, and a whopping great bribe to get into the Final.

I've read 130 scripts in four days. I'm now going to bed.

I hope he was joking, it's a bit late and I am knackered. But please tell me, mates don't do the voting, I aint got any mates in London, then again I'm being presumptious Laughing out loud

Yeah, he was joking, he's a nice lad.

Cuppa Horlicks and off to bed for you m'dear.

Quote: bushbaby @ January 6 2010, 11:10 PM GMT

I hope he was joking, it's a bit late and I am knackered. But please tell me, mates don't do the voting, if so I've wasted my time, I aint got any mates in London

I'll be your mate. How much do you pay?

Quote: bushbaby @ January 6 2010, 11:10 PM GMT

I hope he was joking, it's a bit late and I am knackered. But please tell me, mates don't do the voting, if so I've wasted my time, I aint got any mates in London

Of course I'm only joking bushbaby.

Sorry you have no mates in London, I'll be your mate. Hug

And I'm only joking again.

Sorry about that, bit of a cheap shot, I apologise.

And once again, I'm only joking. Bam!

Good luck with your Sitcom Mission entry.

And...aw, I'm bored of this game now.

Wave

(P.S. I am actually a nice person in real life)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 7 2010, 12:20 AM GMT

A bit of an anticlimax, but unfortunately true.

Of course I'm only joking bushbaby.

Sorry you have no mates in London, I'll be your mate. Hug

And I'm only joking again.

Sorry about that, bit of a cheap shot, I apologise.

And once again, I'm only joking. Bam!

Good luck with your Sitcom Mission entry.

And...aw, I'm bored of this game now.

Wave

ahhh seems like Hug

Yeah, disappointingly he is. ;)

Thirded. :) Let's all big up RC and make him blush.

I do agree with him too in that I saw about 10 heats of Sitcom Trials last year and for all it's plus points it was disappointing as a writer or audience member when apart from the front row it was difficult to see any action when actors were seated (which they often were). Hence my new sitcom "A world without chairs".

So well done to Simon and Dec in this new venue which I hear has much improved views!

Hello Dolly. Wave

Come on Dec - only another 350 to go - we're all waiting here. :)

Badge - tut tut.

Jx