British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,124

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100104/tod-stray-bullet-kills-boy-up-to-three-m-870a197.html

Gotta love guns. :/

Blimey.

Quote: zooo @ January 4 2010, 5:42 PM GMT

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100104/tod-stray-bullet-kills-boy-up-to-three-m-870a197.html

Gotta love guns. :/

Our gang members have picked up the habit of firing their guns into the air on New Years Eve. Idiots shouldn't be allowed to own guns, but then again most of them are already forbidden to own them because of their criminal history.

Where are you all you little buggers?

Quote: EllieJP @ January 5 2010, 7:00 PM GMT

Where are you all you little buggers?

Buggering.

Quote: chipolata @ January 5 2010, 7:08 PM GMT

Buggering.

I can imagine you are...

*imagines Chip buggering*

Cool

Quote from Cheryl Cole:-

"I was 15 when I lost my virginity, but I made my boyfriend wait three months, so I am really proud of myself for that. The thought of being intimate with someone you don't know really freaks me out. I think men should earn that intimacy."

What a slapper. And she's proud of it. Blimey. Is this a reflection on girls these days or Geordies? Would explain the fat slags.

Ummmm Chappers. What was she meant to do? Lose it on a one night stand?

Eep.

I'm holding on to my virginity till I meet a good Christian lady.

Quote: Chappers @ January 8 2010, 2:49 PM GMT

"I was 15 when I lost my virginity, but I made my boyfriend wait three months, so I am really proud of myself for that. The thought of being intimate with someone you don't know really freaks me out. I think men should earn that intimacy."

What a slapper. And she's proud of it. Blimey. Is this a reflection on girls these days or Geordies? Would explain the fat slags.

*opens folding chair and digs excitedly into family-sized bag of Maltesers*

Quote: Chappers @ January 8 2010, 2:49 PM GMT

That's not bad nowadays...

Quote: EllieJP @ January 8 2010, 2:54 PM GMT

Ummmm Chappers. What was she meant to do? Lose it on a one night stand?

Errr That's about right for most geordies nowdays...

Oh sorry. Must be just me then. I was forgetting what a rampant lot you are!

Quote: Chappers @ January 8 2010, 4:45 PM GMT

Oh sorry. Must be just me then. I was forgetting what a rampant lot you are!

Seriously why is she a slapper?

If she's a slapper, what does that make Ashley Cole?

Would you say someone like Nigella Lawson was a slapper? :D