British Comedy Guide

Sitcom Trials Autumn '09 Page 57

It does seem odd that such a bad script was selected to be performed. Maybe you're being a tad hard on your work Joe? I read other scripts submitted to the Trials which - according to your assesment of your script - met the criteria in much better ways.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 7 2009, 3:08 PM GMT

It does seem odd that such a bad script was selected to be performed. Maybe you're being a tad hard on your work Joe? I read other scripts submitted to the Trials which - according to your assesment of your script - met the criteria in much better ways.

Perhaps it was funny? I don't know. Christ on a bike!!!! I wish I hadn't started this now.

The only point I was really trying to make was that Kev was entitled to his opinion, and for the most part I didn't have any qualms with what he said. I wasn't insulted by any of it. I can't speak for Saul, but I personally didn't think Kev deserved the vilification you guys where quick to apportion.

I think you all need to get a bit of perspective on this. I think you all need to let it go and move on.

Quote: Griff @ December 7 2009, 4:37 PM GMT

I can't possibly move on with my life until this issue is resolved. Oh wait, yes I can. Phew. That's that sorted then.

I knew you could do it. Well done. What about the rest of you? How about a group move on?

I have absolutely no involvement nor concerns about The Sitcom Trials, however I reserve the right to be absolutely outraged about what's been posted on a public forum, whilst simultaneously advising people to "get over it". Come on, people, let's just move on and continue to debate this ad infinitum! Angry

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 7 2009, 4:49 PM GMT

I have absolutely no involvement nor concerns about The Sitcom Trials, however I reserve the right to be absolutely outraged about what's been posted on a public forum, whilst simultaneously advising people to "get over it". Come on, people, let's just move on and continue to debate this ad infinitum! Angry

That's the spirit. And stop staring at my crotch.

Kev F has committed the grievous sin of knowing more about comedy than most people on this board.

Furthermore, he has committed the capital crime of failing to flatter a BCG member in good standing.

He is therefore immediately to be vilified by all.

Come on. You all know the drill.

Quote: Father Christmas @ December 7 2009, 7:49 PM GMT

Kev F has committed the grievous sin of knowing more about comedy than most people on this board.

Furthermore, he has committed the capital crime of failing to flatter a BCG member in good standing.

He is therefore immediately to be vilified by all.

Come on. You all know the drill.

Welcome back. Wave

Condemned Man: "Look, I don't think it should be a sin, just saying "Dolly Dagger"."

[Everyone gasps]

BCG Moderator: "You're only making it worse for yourself!"

Condemned Man: "Making it worse? How can it be worse? Dolly Dagger! Dolly Dagger! Dolly Dagger!"

BCG Moderator: "I'm warning you! If you say "Dolly Dagger" one more time (gets hit with rock) RIGHT! Who did that? Come on, who did it?" "Was it you?"

Marc P: "Yes."

BCG Moderator: "Right..."

Marc P: "Well you did say "Dolly Dagger." "

[Crowd throws rocks at Marc P]

BCG Moderator: "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP IT! All right, no one is to stone ANYONE until I blow this whistle. Even... and I want to make this absolutely clear... even if they do say "Dolly Dagger." "

[Crowd stones the BCG Moderator to death]

You are so very tiresome. Go away.

2 posts and under 2 hours! Way to go Aaron moderators got game.

It's best to leave Roodeye to incriminate himself to all.

what if he's KevF

Well it's not Kevin, so that's irrelevent.

it was a joke

Hi. Been away. Did I miss anything?