British Comedy Guide

New Suzie Cocktail video! Page 16

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 5 2009, 8:59 PM GMT

My experiment proved that you just need to wear little (and not even that little) to get YouTube hits. Men are quite are sad creatures. :)

I'm glad you're not like that...

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 13 2009, 9:06 PM GMT

If it's an opportunity for Mr Craig to squeeze into Speedos I am all for it.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 14 2009, 12:18 AM GMT

Time for gratuitous picture...

Quote: Jude @ November 14 2009, 12:05 AM GMT

He could squeeze into anything...

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 14 2009, 12:06 AM GMT

I could think of something...

Point?

Quote: Marc P @ December 5 2009, 11:44 PM GMT

Point?

I think Mr Craig has got his hand on it. :$

Probably.

Quote: Marc P @ December 5 2009, 11:49 PM GMT
Probably.

Laughing out loud

Don't be jealous don. :)

I wouldn't watch YouTube videos just because there was any old bloke in a pair of speedos and a toupee in them.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 6 2009, 12:53 PM GMT

Don't be jealous don. :)

Unimpressed

Anyway, thanks for putting that picture up again. Ah, I could do with a little beach holiday.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 6 2009, 5:27 PM GMT

Anyway, thanks for putting that picture up again.

This one?

It is quite sexy.

Quote: Moonstone @ December 6 2009, 8:57 PM GMT

This one?

It is quite sexy.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Everytime I see this thread bumped up I think that there might be a New Suzie Cocktail video available.

Don't worry Suzie, we tend to go off topic around these parts.

:D

Well, I for one am now declaring myself an unashamed Suzie Cotter fan.

Her passion and enthusiasm for comical carrot capers are incredible. If I had half her energy and began wearing a blonde wig at her age I'd be a much sexier person now.

Her treatment at the hands of her "elders and betters" has been frankly shameful at times. And yet the girl has taken all the bitchy remarks and anti-Semitic knockdowns with a good-humoured grace and humilty that I admire. And every time we, her peers, knock her down, she gets back up, which is one of the marks of a performer in embryo.

Yes, she's a little up herself, but few of us weren't at that age (and stage) in our sexual development. Yet few people cut her slack for her age, or made allowances for any unseen personal circumstances in her private life.

So Suzie Cotter, if you're lurking. Good on you. I'm rooting (for) you and, if not here, I hope you find the group of supportive peers that you really do deserve.

Quote: Kenneth @ December 6 2009, 9:45 PM GMT

Her passion and enthusiasm for comical carrot capers are incredible. If I had half her energy and began wearing a blonde wig at her age I'd be a much sexier person now.

Her treatment at the hands of her "elders and betters" has been frankly shameful at times. And yet the girl has taken all the bitchy remarks and anti-Semitic knockdowns with a good-humoured grace and humilty that I admire. And every time we, her peers, knock her down, she gets back up, which is one of the marks of a performer in embryo.

Yes, she's a little up herself, but few of us weren't at that age (and stage) in our sexual development. Yet few people cut her slack for her age, or made allowances for any unseen personal circumstances in her private life.

So Suzie Cotter, if you're lurking. Good on you. I'm rooting (for) you and, if not here, I hope you find the group of supportive peers that you really do deserve.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Kenneth @ December 6 2009, 9:45 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

OMG I love this showwww I laugh everytime I see a new episode!!!

because the suzie cocktail show is so amazingggggggg