British Comedy Guide

New Suzie Cocktail video! Page 15

Quote: James Cotter @ December 3 2009, 8:51 PM GMT

There's real pressure on me now.

No pressure James, but can you do a Suzie voice, don a blonde wig and nibble a carrot? If so, have your people talk to Renegade Carpark and see if he can whip up a Suzie-style script. Then film and post on YouTube, please.

Thanks.

Quote: Nogget @ December 4 2009, 8:01 AM GMT

and ramming a carrot into her mouth. Then biting the end off the carrot and spitting it out.

There was no 'ramming' thank you - just simply biting a carrot in a completely normal way! :O It was tame by even Carry On standards!

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 4 2009, 8:13 AM GMT

There was no 'ramming' thank you - just simply biting a carrot in a completely normal way! :O It was tame by even Carry On standards!

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest there was actually any ramming. I was trying to describe the way some people might have liked to imagine it.

Quote: Nogget @ December 4 2009, 8:33 AM GMT

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest there was actually any ramming. I was trying to describe the way some people might have liked to imagine it.

:) I think that's the problem...

I think Mr Cotter could do a great version.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 4 2009, 8:36 AM GMT

:) I think that's the problem...

I think Mr Cotter could do a great version.

Even I'm tempted to switch my camera onto movie mode and get a carrot. I don't have a blonde wig here though. Could put talcum powder in my own hair - or try to find something to improvise with.

I liked the Suzie Cocktail one when she visits her parents rather than her grampy. The father was really good.

The grandfather one was just horrible.

Quote: Nogget @ December 4 2009, 8:01 AM GMT

It was a cutting parody of the subject of this thread, lampooning Suzie's exaggerated style and criticising her for a lack of humourous content.

However, there is a suspicion that perhaps people might have been enjoying it for all the wrong reasons. Instead of appreciating the satire, they simply saw a semi-naked blonde blowing kisses to them, and ramming a carrot into her mouth. Then biting the end off the carrot and spitting it out.

:O
NOW I'm pissed off! Laughing out loud

Erm, cos I like comedy an that Whistling nnocently

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 4 2009, 10:22 AM GMT

I'm still deciding whether to watch this or not, dunno if I can be bothered any more. Still though, no matter what people say about Suzie, she's getting the viewers!

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ December 4 2009, 10:22 AM GMT

Disagree, I very much enjoyed it.

As for your version... Lovey

Cheap thrills and lousy Spills!

Don't know about you guys but the grand father one was freggin hilarious.

Quote: don rushmore @ December 4 2009, 2:57 PM GMT

Disagree, I very much enjoyed it.

As for your version... Lovey

You paid to see Disaster Movie didn't you. Whistling nnocently

I've never watched these before. Just saw the one where she is screaming at the receptionist in some building foyer and I thought it was kind of funny, the bit with the close-up of the receptionist's name tag, revealing a ridiculous name amused me. She is obviously more 'show-off' than comedy actress (ok there's a fine line) but, even if for the wrong reasons (is bathos the right word), I'm sure people will find her videos amusing. She sure has alot of hits, too.
:)

My experiment proved that you just need to wear little (and not even that little) to get YouTube hits. Men are quite are sad creatures. :)

I never saw your one, Mrs.Dagger...Sniff Sniff!