British Comedy Guide

Suzie Cocktail Page 5

Quote: Kenneth @ October 3 2009, 3:33 PM BST

Well, younger than the real Barbara Windsor, who has already been portrayed by a young Samantha Spiro.

hahah +1 for you

hey check out this crazzzzzy video of suzie cocktail. weirdest stuff ive ever seen!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD-26zWv01k

I can't, it's too crazy! >_<

Quote: alecw john mayer @ November 29 2009, 2:59 AM GMT

hey check out this crazzzzzy video of suzie cocktail. weirdest stuff ive ever seen!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD-26zWv01k

Oooh, I like this one, it's "not available". Crazzzzzy!! :S

Perhaps this is the correct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL1mOzsHTEw

You know like one of those dreams where you find a pound and are really happy, but then see there's another one further down, and another one, and another..?
That's kind of like what I feel about Suzie videos.

You know like one of those dreams where you smash Suzie Cocklips in the face till she explodes like an exploding Piñata and pound coins go everywhere..?

Quote: LIME5000 @ November 29 2009, 3:22 PM GMT

You know like one of those dreams where you smash Suzie Cocklips in the face till she explodes like an exploding Piñata and pound coins go everywhere..?

Laughing out loud

I call Suzie Cocktail a "post-post-ironic" comedienne. I'm that sort of c**t. :)

Quote: LIME5000 @ November 29 2009, 3:22 PM GMT

Only without the pound coins...

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 3 2009, 2:05 PM GMT

I think she's trying to be American because everyone in the videos is doing American accents despite it clearly being filmed in the UK.

Funnily (moreso than the videos) the little bit I have watched appeared more to have been filmed in the US, and her pretending to be English. The attempt at an accent sounds more like she's having a stroke, mind.

Quote: alecw john mayer @ November 29 2009, 2:59 AM GMT

Please use capital letters.

Please use correct grammar and punctuation.

Please don't spam from a new user account every time.

Quote: Aaron @ November 29 2009, 4:03 PM GMT

The attempt at an accent sounds more like she's having a stroke, mind.

As far as I'm concerned, she can have a stroke any time she wants to... ;)

I thank you.

Hahah I like her accent a whole lot!!!!!

Quote: bsandl2 @ December 5 2009, 7:29 PM GMT

Hahah I like her accent a whole lot!!!!!

At least, like, write something that someone from England would actually say. Rolling eyes

Bollocks!

or

Kippers?

Quote: LIME5000 @ December 5 2009, 11:09 PM GMT

Bollocks!

or

Kippers?

Yes! "Her accent is THE kippers!"

That would've done it.