British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,103

I'm guessing at least a week or so. If I can use my mom's computer then it won't be too bad, but I'll only be here for a little bit once a day. We'll just have to wait and see. :(

Quote: Moonstone @ November 21 2009, 2:24 PM GMT

I dreamt that I met Dolly Dagger last night, and a couple of blokes from here

I take it, it was a nightmare. :)

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 21 2009, 2:34 PM GMT

I'm guessing at least a week or so. If I can use my mom's computer then it won't be too bad, but I'll only be here for a little bit once a day. We'll just have to wait and see. :(

Oh that's not too bad. I thought it was going to be a few months or something, a week's ok! Mind you, even a day without internet nearly drives me mad! :(

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 21 2009, 4:49 PM GMT

I take it, it was a nightmare. :)

Aww, no of course not :) You were acting like one of your characters and had a big rasta hat on!

Quote: Moonstone @ November 22 2009, 4:24 PM GMT

Aww, no of course not :) You were acting like one of your characters and had a big rasta hat on!

Oh have you been to deptford too?

Quote: LIME5000 @ November 22 2009, 4:26 PM GMT

Oh have you been to deptford too?

:S Not with!

So you shaved for the occasion. Jolly good fellow! Keep it up.

Lime I'm absolutely and completely lost. You may have to draw a spider diagram. :(

As I always hear outside my bedroom window, "Down with the dutty Babylon and skin me teets!"

I found out today that a colleague has been sacked for 'upskirting'.

At his home, they found 600 videos, taken all over our offices and even in our staff restaurant...

600 videos!!! Just how many pairs of panties does one man need to look at without the owners permission?

601 at least! He was so close as well >_<

Quote: AngieBaby @ November 23 2009, 9:43 PM GMT

Just how many pairs of panties does one man need to look at without the owners permission?

I'm pretty sure they're searching for ones without panties.

I'm quite freaked out by it though, he was behind me in the quiché queue a couple of weeks ago, what if he's put pictures of my flan online?

At my last place of employment there was a requirement that undergarments must be worn at all times.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 23 2009, 9:52 PM GMT

At my last place of employment there was a requirement that undergarments must be worn at all times.

At mine they insist they are in pristine condition.

I get offended by signs in the toilets saying "please wash your hands", let alone being told to wear underwear!