British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,096

:D

Your hearing aid's turned on tonight, then?

(Chappers is in fact only 17, but the BCG years have taken their toll. :()

Quote: zooo @ November 17 2009, 8:34 PM GMT

There's a public safety type ad about not buying pills on the internet or something, because they might have (for example) rat poison in. The guy coughs, goes to pull something out of his mouth, finds a rat's tail, keeps on pulling, and yanks out a dead f**king flipping bloody rat!

IT IS GROSS.

Sick

Camilla Delarup replaced by Joe Bugner? Never in my worst nightmares!

Whoo?

Just heard it on the news. She's run out of the jungle. She's the blonde Dane from Strictly whose legs go on forever.

Oh ya, I know her, but who is the other person you mentioned?

And why has she left? Too many creepy crawlies?

He's a boxer from the 70s.

Quote: Chappers @ November 19 2009, 12:09 AM GMT

Just heard it on the news. She's run out of the jungle. She's the blonde Dane from Strictly whose legs go on forever.

Hadn't she criticised Jordan before the show started, saying she was in the 'Pete camp' or something? Katie Price's first victim of the show?

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 19 2009, 12:50 AM GMT

Katie Price's first victim of the show?

Has she started murdering people now?

Quote: Badge @ November 19 2009, 1:31 AM GMT

Has she started murdering people now?

It would appeal to her demographic.

Bums on seats, love, bums on seats. Unimpressed

If she f**ks George Hamilton then you know she's really worried about her career. What is George Hamilton actually famous for? Other than occasionally appearing on British TV shows as "famous Hollywood legend George Hamilton"? Errr

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 19 2009, 1:37 AM GMT

It would appeal to her demographic.

Bums on seats, love, bums on seats. Unimpressed

If she f**ks George Hamilton then you know she's really worried about her career. What is George Hamilton actually famous for? Other than occasionally appearing on British TV shows as "famous Hollywood legend George Hamilton"? Errr

His tan. His ridiculously fake orangey tan. And Zorro the Gay Blade. And cracker commercials. Errr

I've watched most of the I'm a celebrity shows so far, but as I was out of the country over the weekend and didn't see the beginning I've managed to avoid this series so far.
And I missed the X factor as well, it was worth going away just for those reasons.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 19 2009, 1:39 AM GMT

His tan. His ridiculously fake orangey tan. And Zorro the Gay Blade. And cracker commercials. Errr

'Zorro the Gay Blade'? :S

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 19 2009, 1:41 AM GMT

'Zorro the Gay Blade'? :S

A very good comedy, if you don't take it too seriously. :)

I liked that movie.
Does anyone remember the last remake of Beau Gest?