British Comedy Guide

Lesbian Page 2

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 17 2009, 1:42 AM GMT

Either way, I suggest Ben just gives up his ownership of the sketch right away.

Enter stage right - IT David.... Whistling nnocently

I think it's more likely to be either a) a liver spot, or b) a basal cell carcinoma.

In the photo on the left (him sitting down, with the blonde "skirt") he looks like an even older Robert de Niro.

I was going by the fact he has rather a lot of tattoos on his hand and his 'friend' is nearly just one big tattoo. But I see your diagnosis isn't murder. ;)

Robert de Niro? Yes, yes, that's it. Whistling nnocently

de Niro to zero.

IT David wasn't being overly paranoid after all Errr

Either way, I suggest Ben just gives up his ownership of the sketch right away. Don't want anything to happen to his pretty boy looks.

Quote: Morrace @ November 17 2009, 1:46 AM GMT

Enter stage right - IT David.... Whistling nnocently

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 17 2009, 1:50 AM GMT

Am I the only person on here who is real then? I suspected as much.

You got the wrong end of the stick!

I didn't mean IT David WAS Teddy Luke Logan - I meant (jokingly) that IT David might accuse Ben of nicking his sketch (paranoid as he is!) Christ - I don't want to get banned again!!

Ah! Gotcha! Sorry, Morrace (and Leevil!). :D

My short-term memory must be going.

Night all. :P ;)

(I'll delete my rather irrelevant posts.)

EDIT: The thread's all shiny and lovely again.

Quote: Morrace @ November 17 2009, 2:02 AM GMT

I don't want to get banned again!!

"Not the hole, boss. Not the hole!"

No probs, Tim!

Night :)

I thought I recognised the sketch! I assumed I had seen it on another message board. How very odd.

Listen chaps. I hear all your talk of plaguerism and such and its making me a little bit cross in the fists. Right I tell you now. Im a good fella, I look after my mum and I always feed my dog steak, none of that pedigree chum nonsense, but because I do these things don't be taking me for a weak heart. Im not a mug. The way I saw it, this writers market has been untapped by the criminal element and I decided to get here before the russians did. You really want the russians turning up nicking your sketches? No. I didnt think so.

So this is how it will pan out. When I take a sketch. That means im protecting it. Im making sure no mugs come in and try and muscel in. Im looking after your interests. But the cost of that will be 25 jib a week.

Thats all for now.

Ted

Quote: Teddy Luke Logan @ November 17 2009, 9:34 AM GMT

its making me a little bit cross in the fists.

:D Excellent.

Quote: Teddy Luke Logan @ November 17 2009, 9:34 AM GMT

Listen chaps. I hear all your talk of plaguerism and such and its making me a little bit cross in the fists. Right I tell you now. Im a good fella, I look after my mum and I always feed my dog steak, none of that pedigree chum nonsense, but because I do these things don't be taking me for a weak heart. Im not a mug. The way I saw it, this writers market has been untapped by the criminal element and I decided to get here before the russians did. You really want the russians turning up nicking your sketches? No. I didnt think so.

So this is how it will pan out. When I take a sketch. That means im protecting it. Im making sure no mugs come in and try and muscel in. Im looking after your interests. But the cost of that will be 25 jib a week.

Thats all for now.

Ted

"Cor blimey, luv-a-duck, apples 'n pears. 'Tis a right peasouper an' no mistake, guv'nor. ....Lessavva butchers, mite.

All that Van-Dyke-speak, plus the deliberate misspellings/bad grammar all adds up to yet another ---

*jams on brakes to avoid another ban*

Whoever wrote it, the fact remains that it is a very funny sketch. We don't really know for an absolute certainty who the original writer is. Being the Devils Advocate, yes, it was posted here by Ben first of all but Teddy might have posted it on another forum before that and revived it here. Also Teddy and Ben could be a writing team for all we know and are doing an experiment.

Ben is only about 12 years old. And he's a very nice, polite boy, not the type to plagiarise. :)

EDIT: And Ben's a clean, well-spoken lad, so I don't think him and Ted have anything going on. Unless Ted likes a bit of posh chicken, and Ben needs the money.

This just keeps getting better.