British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,077

Awwww .. .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/gallery/2009/nov/06/miniature-animals-pets

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 6 2009, 11:02 PM GMT

I would be sitting in a dungeon in my undies worried that my family have put a pic of me before my teeth were straightened on TV.

You had your teeth straightened on TV? Reality shows really are scraping the barrel aren't they!

Quote: Chappers @ November 6 2009, 11:53 PM GMT

You had your teeth straightened on TV? Reality shows really are scraping the barrel aren't they!

Have you never seen Channel4's lifestyle programming? :O

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 6 2009, 11:59 PM GMT

Have you never seen Channel4's lifestyle programming? :O

Um - no. Am I missing anything?

Quote: Chappers @ November 7 2009, 12:04 AM GMT

Naked ladies and everything... Unimpressed

:D

Quote: Chappers @ November 7 2009, 12:04 AM GMT

Unless you're looking to buy/sell a house or invite some people round for dinner, then no.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 7 2009, 12:07 AM GMT

Unless you're looking to buy/sell a house or invite some people round for dinner, then no.

Apparently there's naked ladies and everything.

Quote: Chappers @ November 7 2009, 12:09 AM GMT

Well....

There's also cleaning dirty houses....

Quote: Chappers @ November 7 2009, 12:09 AM GMT

Down Dave:D

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 6 2009, 12:30 PM GMT

I've opted for cremation. Then I want my ashes split and half in Loch Lomond and half in Hyde Park. :)

Nah, that's a waste to nature, most of your vacated body just becomes pollution in the atmosphere & adds to the Global Warming CO2 glasshouse effect.

Quote: billwill @ November 7 2009, 12:49 PM GMT

Nah, that's a waste to nature, most of your vacated body just becomes pollution in the atmosphere & adds to the Global Warming CO2 glasshouse effect.

My organs would all be donated first (though I doubt my liver and lungs are going to be much cop when I'm finished with them). And then there's all the space that burial takes up. Plus my plans to have my final remains in both Scotland and London means I'd have to be dissected, or just die in a freak magician's assistant incident. :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 7 2009, 5:01 PM GMT

My organs would all be donated first (though I doubt my liver and lungs are going to be much cop when I'm finished with them). And then there's all the space that burial takes up. Plus my plans to have my final remains in both Scotland and London means I'd have to be dissected, or just die in a freak magician's assistant incident. :)

Are you going to post the ashes - or waste petrol and stuff to get them there?

Well done David Haye.
New WBA Heavyweight Champion.

So is that it for Morrace then, Aaron? I'm sure he'll be back in one form or another.

Quote: The Giggle-o @ November 7 2009, 11:47 PM GMT

So is that it for Morrace then, Aaron? I'm sure he'll be back in one form or another.

Did I miss something?