British Comedy Guide

Big Party Plans

I am getting ready to plan my big celebrate me birthday bash. :D

Hard to top last year but I shall try.

Any suggestions of fun things to do? Wave Wave Wave Wave

You could infiltrate a US military base and shoot a dozen or so soldiers. Sounds like a right laugh.

Quote: Aaron @ November 6 2009, 12:03 PM GMT

You could infiltrate a US military base and shoot a dozen or so soldiers. Sounds like a right laugh.

That is rather sick on your part AAron.Not even close to funny.

Quote: Aaron @ November 6 2009, 12:03 PM GMT

Classy. Errr

Quote: Dr Mato @ November 6 2009, 12:04 PM GMT

That is rather sick on your part AAron.Not even close to funny.

My job is done.

Quote: Leevil @ November 6 2009, 12:06 PM GMT

Classy. Errr

I think Aaron would prefer I not post here. He has a tendency to rub me wrong. Maybe I should join the others who fall by the way side.

*stomp stomp stomp

Aaron has a odd sense of humour, just look at his face.

Quote: Dr Mato @ November 6 2009, 12:10 PM GMT

I think Aaron would prefer I not post here. He has a tendency to rub me wrong. Maybe I should join the others who fall by the way side.

That's really up to you. If I 'rub you wrong', it's in your head, certainly not by my calculation.

Quote: Dr Mato @ November 6 2009, 11:48 AM GMT

I am getting ready to plan my big celebrate me birthday bash. :D

Hard to top last year but I shall try.

Any suggestions of fun things to do? Wave Wave Wave Wave

Party games? I like the one where everyone brings a photo of themselves as a baby or child and then everyone has to guess who was who.

This year's fad: HEROIN PARTIES!

We had them in the 80s. ;)

Fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress fancy dress......

Fancy that! :D

Have a 'Pimps and Hookers' themed party - but with real pimps and hookers to give it that authentic twist.

Oh wait, that was my 30th.

How about a fancy dress, where you come as the other guests? Could cause some arguments but would be funny sending your friends up.