Quote: Paul W @ October 30 2009, 2:28 PM BST

That's weak :(

But slightly stronger than,

Quote: Paul W @ October 30 2009, 2:06 PM BST

I reckon Elvis would be dead jealous.

Quote: Gavin @ October 30 2009, 2:34 PM BST

That's chips. Leevil :P

:O Teary

Right. Just briefly popping in to collect a few lovely BCG hugs.

I have to write 40 pages till monday morning and they have to be damn clever pages. At the moment I mostly struggle with the quantity. :)

Now hug me, you lovely BCGers, hug me now!

(On the plusside, that awful deadline has kept me out of the Nick Griffin thread, probably for the better.)

Hug

That IS a gun in my pocket, although I should probably tell you my penis is also gun shaped.

Quote: Leevil @ October 31 2009, 6:52 PM BST

Hug

That IS a gun in my pocket, although I should probably tell you my penis is also gun shaped.

Laughing out loud

Hug

Quote: Finck @ October 31 2009, 6:51 PM BST

I have to write 40 pages till monday morning and they have to be damn clever pages. At the moment I mostly struggle with the quantity. :)

(On the plusside, that awful deadline has kept me out of the Nick Griffin thread, probably for the better.)

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Hug Hug Hug :$ Hug

I briefly became aroused, sorry.

Quote: Gavin @ October 31 2009, 6:59 PM BST

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Hug

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 31 2009, 6:59 PM BST

Hug Hug Hug :$ Hug

I briefly became aroused, sorry.

That's all right. As long as you don't over-sniff my avatar. Hug

Gavin, you massive, massive girl.

I think that's enough. Back to the old writing.

Thanks, guys!

Wave

Quote: zooo @ October 31 2009, 7:02 PM BST

Hug Hug Hug

Quote: zooo @ October 31 2009, 7:02 PM BST

Yes, yes.

Quote: Finck @ October 31 2009, 7:02 PM BST

That's all right. As long as you don't over-sniff my avatar. Hug

*delicately sniffs Finck's avatar*

How many trick or treaters have you had tonight? I ignored one batch and that was it.

We had one batch. Depressingly, I'd sold them at least their trick-or-treat bags earlier in the day. Another batch walked straight past our house as my dad didn't buy tealights for the ceramic pumpkins, and for some reason didn't think to ask me to get them.

Finckkkkk! :D HugHugHug

Biscuit?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 31 2009, 10:47 PM BST

Another batch walked straight past our house as my dad didn't buy tealights for the ceramic pumpkins, and for some reason didn't think to ask me to get them.

Do you think you'll ever be able to forgive him?

Never. Unimpressed

I did already! What annoyed me more was that he popped into work, didn't say hello (just watched me being busy, and thus I didn't see him), and didn't buy tealights or just call to me to.