British Comedy Guide

New Suzie Cocktail video! Page 6

I bet you daren't do one without the hands in the way. I bet you daren't.

Laughing out loud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_toe

Nice tits! But shouldn't this be in critique?

Quote: sootyj @ October 20 2009, 10:21 PM BST

Nice tits! But shouldn't this be in critique?

No this is an official production. She has fans now.

Quote: zooo @ October 20 2009, 10:18 PM BST

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_toe

I prefered Ellie's French waxing one!

Quote: Moonstone @ October 20 2009, 10:24 PM BST

No this is an official production. She has fans now.

The sleazy photo sniffing troglodytes of BCG really don't count.

And I have fans aparently...well the guy who keeps wanking through my letter box is atleast persistent.

N.B. Ian what's the Hebrew? Too lazy to translate.

Quote: sootyj @ October 20 2009, 10:27 PM BST

The sleazy photo sniffing troglodytes of BCG really don't count.

And I have fans aparently...well the guy who keeps wanking through my letter box is atleast persistent.

Laughing out loud

N.B. Ian what's the Hebrew? Too lazy to translate.

Ah, you don't have to! It's just English in Hebrew letters so you can just read it. I don't actually know any Hebrew, apart from lots of things that start with baruch atah...

EDIT:
Also, tee hee! :D

Laughing out loud

Quote: Moonstone @ October 20 2009, 10:37 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Ah, you don't have to! It's just English in Hebrew letters so you can just read it. I don't actually know any Hebrew, apart from lots of things that start with baruch atah...

EDIT:
Also, tee hee! :D

I have to say stealth using the language of Ha Shem him self to point an insult aat me and me alone.

You are going to hell.

Quote: sootyj @ October 20 2009, 10:47 PM BST

I have to say stealth using the language of Ha Shem him self to point an insult aat me and me alone.

You are going to hell.

Haha :D

Ahhh, but where does it say that'll happen? :P

Tikkun olam, that's what I'm doing, spreading joy and laughter!

Finally got round to watching these and what can I say? Certainly beats whacking off to the Two Ronnies - but just barely.

Apparently, all you have to do is take off your clothes, shove on a wig and affect a silly voice and you're an Internet / BCG sensation. If only Lenny Bruce / Richard Pryor / Stewart Lee had thought of that, then I'm sure they would have been much better comedians and much more popular entertainers.

Speaking of wigs / silly voices / BCG sensations, I have to admit that 'Back to Class - Thank You For The Music' was slightly better. Even though that's akin to a choice of either being punched in the stomach or punched in the balls.

Are you post ironically subverting feminist comedy by taking off your clothes or are you just a desperate attention seeker who isn't very funny and getting naked is the only way of attracting hits?

I don't know and I don't care. Either write some better comedy or take off more clothes, otherwise I'm done with cheap chicanery.

Oi hands off Suzie Cocktail.

Suzie Cocktail, wherever you are: I think you're great. :)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 20 2009, 11:00 PM BST

Finally got round to watching these and what can I say? Certainly beats whacking off to the Two Ronnies - but just barely.

Apparently, all you have to do is take off your clothes, shove on a wig and affect a silly voice and you're an Internet / BCG sensation. If only Lenny Bruce / Richard Pryor / Stewart Lee had thought of that, then I'm sure they would have been much better comedians and much more popular entertainers.

Speaking of wigs / silly voices / BCG sensations, I have to admit that 'Back to Class - Thank You For The Music' was slightly better. Even though that's akin to a choice of either being punched in the stomach or punched in the balls.

Are you post ironically subverting feminist comedy by taking off your clothes or are you just a desperate attention seeker who isn't very funny and getting naked is the only way of attracting hits?

I don't know and I don't care. Either write some better comedy or take off more clothes, otherwise I'm done with cheap chicanery.

I've said something similar before but was accused of being jealous.
Rolling eyes

Quote: Timbo @ October 20 2009, 11:17 PM BST

Oi hands off Suzie Cocktail.

Well, to a degree... Whistling nnocently

Quote: don rushmore @ October 20 2009, 11:50 PM BST

Suzie Cocktail, wherever you are: I think you're great. :)

Indeed. If there's a fan club, then I'll sign up. :)