Quote: Robert D @ October 9 2009, 4:29 PM BST

Lucinda Dryzek :)

LucindaLovey

A crap actress though!

And not that attractive......sorry.

Quote: bigfella @ October 9 2009, 10:01 PM BST

A crap actress though!

And not that attractive......sorry.

She's not crap yet she's not BAFTA Award winning. I think she's good at playing the characters she plays but perhaps not that multi-talented. She's still quite young so give her a chance.

And I bet to differ. I think she's very attractive

That photo is 'cute' perhaps, but not really attractive.

Quote: Aaron @ October 11 2009, 11:56 AM BST

That photo is 'cute' perhaps, but not really attractive.

I take your point I think she's more natural beautiful

Looking forward to seeing the next series. Is it airing in January 2010?

I'm not sure when it's recording, but I would expect it to be around the same time of year, yes.

Quote: Aaron @ October 12 2009, 4:57 PM BST

I'm not sure when it's recording, but I would expect it to be around the same time of year, yes.

"The production, made up of six episodes, is produced by Catherine Bailey Limited and will be broadcast in early 2010" so January/February seems most likely.

Quote: James Cotter @ October 12 2009, 5:05 PM BST

"The production, made up of six episodes, is produced by Catherine Bailey Limited and will be broadcast in early 2010" so January/February seems most likely.

I thought it was ten episodes? :S Perhaps not.

Quote: Robert D @ October 12 2009, 6:17 PM BST

I thought it was ten episodes? :S Perhaps not.

Where did you hear that?

On here I think. I'll have a look.

I don't know but I would think that six sounds about right for the "so-so" audience it got.

Quote: Robert D @ October 12 2009, 6:24 PM BST

On here I think. I'll have a look.

I don't know but I would think that six sounds about right for the "so-so" audience it got.

Well the first series comprised of six episodes so it's more then likely series two will too.

It's annoying. I'm sure I read that ten episodes had been commissioned. Either false information, my memory has distorted it or they did and now it's been reduced.

How did it ever get re-commissioned? It's a ghastly sitcom and a waste of its two leading players.

Quote: Dave @ October 13 2009, 9:29 PM BST

How did it ever get re-commissioned? It's a ghastly sitcom and a waste of its two leading players.

How does 95% of "current taste" get recommissioned?