British Comedy Guide

Recorded For Training Purposes submissions for S4 Page 4

I ended up rewriting two old sketches. I did write something new as well, but I chucked it aside as it wasn't very strong.

Has anyone submitted and got an automated e-mail reply? I didn't get one but the Beeb usually have one set-up for their open submission schemes.

I didn't get an autoreply, Dave. I didn't last year either.

Cheers Ben!

Aargh! I hate the BBC ScriptSmart template. I keep forgetting that it disables the Ctrl-S function in Word.

Hence, I've just sent off a sketch to RFTP with two typos in it. F**ksticks.

Damn that 'Recorded Fur Trading Purposes'!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ October 1 2009, 10:44 AM BST

Damn that 'Recorded Fur Trading Purposes'!

Dan

You been waiting a long time to use that Dan? ;)

I keep forgetting about this. I haven't written a sketch in ages. Have I still got time to send something off (I can't be bothered to find the email they sent or scroll through these threads)?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 1 2009, 10:50 AM BST

I keep forgetting about this. I haven't written a sketch in ages. Have I still got time to send something off (I can't be bothered to find the email they sent or scroll through these threads)?

Deadline is tomorrow, 2nd October, midnite.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 1 2009, 10:45 AM BST

You been waiting a long time to use that Dan? ;)

Since series 1! :)

Dan

Quote: john lucas 101 @ October 1 2009, 10:52 AM BST

Deadline is tomorrow, 2nd October, midnite.

Cheers. I might have a go tomorrow, bit busy today.

Dammit, forgot the deadline for this was coming up. Do I type up my notebooks of lines, scenarios and half formed ideas, or continue with the actual responsibilities of trying to find/get a proper job?

Hmm. Maybe I should just send them my CV. Everyone else seems to laugh at it....

Quote: Hennell @ October 1 2009, 11:51 AM BST

...find/get a proper job?

Looking back, this is my greatest regret. Don't bother...

Dan

Quote: Afinkawan @ September 23 2009, 10:33 AM BST

Here's one of my sketches from series 2:

http://www.articlesandtexticles.co.uk/imgs/0710/first_life.mp3

Laughing out loud

Outstanding!

I finally have two relevent sketches written for a BBC open comission thingy that I'm happy with! Maybe I'm entering a new era of my life where I'm organised, punctual and sexy?!