British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,022

Quote: EllieJP @ September 29 2009, 10:19 AM BST

That's cool, I'm sure I can do the rest too.

Make sure you don't do a Ross. :D

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 29 2009, 10:20 AM BST

Make sure you don't do a Ross. :D

Ha! They're not that strong!

Quote: EllieJP @ September 29 2009, 9:56 AM BST

I have one yellowish tooth which I HATE. :(

Just say it's gold.

What do people prefer? Crisps made from potatoes or maize? I'm in the maize camp.

I do like a good maize crisp, although I ate Space Invaders crisps the other day and they were the most polystyrene tasting things I've ate since, well polystyrene!

I'm going to say Potato.

As the world's biggest fan of roast beef Monster Munch, I shall have to side with the maize-based snack. Yum-yum. :)

Oooh, I do love Monster Munch Flamin' Hot flavour. Lovey

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 29 2009, 12:48 PM BST

As the world's biggest fan of roast beef Monster Munch, I shall have to side with the maize-based snack. Yum-yum. :)

They are ace and in bigger bags now! However I was slightly disappointed when I had the first packet in twenty odd years recently. They're still quite difficult to find as everywhere only has the pickled onion flavour. Angry

Can you still get Wham bars?

I had Branston Pickle & Cheese flavoured Mini Chedders a few weeks ago. I haven't seen them since Teary I f**king loved them.

What are those new marmite snacks like? I think I'd like them.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 29 2009, 12:54 PM BST

They are ace and in bigger bags now! However I was slightly disappointed when I had the first packet in twenty odd years recently. They're still quite difficult to find as everywhere only has the pickled onion flavour. Angry

Try mini-marts in petrol station. They're like the game park reserve of the lesser-spotted Roast Beef Monster Munch. ;)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 29 2009, 12:58 PM BST

What are those new marmite snacks like? I think I'd like them.

I don't like marmite, so I don't know? Although I ate another marmite snack thing (not a Twiglet) and it wasn't too bad.

Corn snacks edge it, mainly cos of Frazzles.

Mmmnnn... Frazzles. :P The most bacony of the bacon-flavoured snacks. :)